Wind of Lara Hotel & Spa
US$108
Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$152
US$79
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$205
US$270
US$223
Hotels.com
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$286
US$268
Hotels.com
All reviewsstage barpretty girlspool areastaff neededice cream and wafflesturkeyanimation teamprivate beachshuttle busignore the bad reviewsstep aerobicslobby bar staffthe pool snack barrooms are excellentan asset to the hotellovely hotelhotel shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel with my family & friends, 8 of us all together. We had 3 standard rooms, they were spacious, comfortable and well designed. Overall a good hotel to stay in very clean and great atmosphere. We met some lovely people, I would visit again in the near future. Few improvements need to be made. They need to provide iron & ironing board for guests.

The staff in the hotel need training on customer service skills. Some staff members are very rude and bad-mannered around the hotel. Especially one member of staff, he was called Khan, he worked outside by the stage bar. There was a couple incidents i was unhappy about. I was waiting in the queue for a drink, when it was my turn he started serv a Turkish guy behind me. I was appalled, when I told him i was waiting before he made excuses. On the second incident, me and my friend waited in the queue for a drink. When it was our turn to get served, Khan said to us we would have to go join the next line of que. He said he was only serving cocktails and we wanted coke. However he was serving other people normal drinks from the que. I was really irritated by this member of staff. He was very impolite, arrogant and tried to justify himself by lying, when we confronted him. On the plus side, lobby bar staff were nice. Especially one member of staff who took his time and made drinks perfectly. (Sorry I don't know your name)

Language barrier in this hotel was also an issue at times. Lack of English speaking staff made it difficult to communicate. For exmaple, one day the cleaner walked into the room without knocking. We tried to explain to her what she did was wrong but she didn't understand us.

Food in the hotel was ok. They could make some improvements, such as catering for all guests because it wasn't international food. Also the food was repetitive, they had a variety but it was always the same food everyday.

The highlight to my holiday was the Entertainment & Animation team. The shows in the evening were fantastic. We really enjoyed 'Mr wind of lara show' which was hosted by the entertainment manager Engin. He was very enthusiastic and funny. We had a great laugh watching the show it was hilarious. The animation team are absolutley brilliant! They made our stay very enjoyable. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves by the pool area and joining in the activies. During the day they had Darts, yoga, step aerobics, water aerobics and water polo. We loved taking part in these activities, which where led by members of animation team. They always made sure they included all the guests and asked them to join in. I would like to say a special thank you to Marina, she is fantastic at her job and made us feel very welcome. Me and my family bonded with Marina very well throughout our stay. She is a lovely person always smiling, being friendly and engaging in conversations with the guests, especially my family. We participated in Yoga with Marina, she was always very professional and a great instructor. It was my first time doing yoga, I enjoyed it a lot, her techniques made me feel so relaxed. Also step aerobics was always enjoyable with her too. So a big thank you to Marina for always making time for us and including us in the activiites. She is an asset to the hotel. We will always remember you, we created a special bond, it was very sad to say good bye at the end of our stay. Yunus is also a great member of staff. We enjoyed playing darts with Yunus, he is a great entertainer for all the guests. Anna is also a lovely person, we enjoyed Water Aerobics with her. It was great talking to Anna and getting to know her. All the animation team are superb! Thanks again to Marina, Yunus, Anna, Ati and Engin for such a memorable stay at Wind of Lara Hotel & Spa.
(From Mr Hashim’s Daughter - Safiyyah Barber)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank safiyyah14
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Our holiday didn't have the best start due to Monarch cancelling our flights to Turkey a couple of days before we were to fly out. Having lost a night and paying extra for flight we finally landed.

Check in: delayed as they gave our rooms away because we didn't turn up. Would have been nice if they were more compensating as it wasn't our fault flight was cancelled.

Rooms: very spacious and modern. The bed was very comfy and the shower was brilliant. My room had a decent view of the canal and could see the sea in the distance. At night it did look like Vegas with all the colourful street lights. They always topped up our mini fridge with coke,Water and juices.

Food: I am not a fussy eater so I enjoyed everything that was avaible. Breakfast was very good with the chefs making your eggs they way you like them. Wide selection of breads, cheese, fruits and some Turkish breakfast. Lunch and dinner were also good. Yes by the end of the week it's gets repepative but there's so much selection that you don't have to eat the same thing over and over again.

The beach and weather was lovely. Soft sand and clean Sea, couldn't complain. Although the hotel is not a beachfront there is a shuttle bus that takes you there and back. A couple of minutes drive and you are there. They have a time table for pick up/drop off so you don't have wait around which is great. There is a canal opposite the hotel which also takes you there via boat for a fee. Luckily for me I got it for free thanks to the life guard.

Entertainment: to be honest most of the time we were out on excursions. For the times we were in the hotel can't say much was going on. They did have a guy playing a piano in the lounge and did have a game room containing pool tables and arcade games.

Staff: friendly but there was defenatly a language barrier. Not all could speak English and those did spoke little. There was little interaction through out our stay and can't really say the entertainment were noticeable. A couple of times we needed some equipment to play table tennis and volleyball at the beach but couldn't see anyone to help.

Excursions: Don't bother booking any with the hotel. Just go outside onto what I call the Vegas strip and there are loads on offeres. Make sure you try to bargain, they will rather lower the price down than losing you to the guy next door. I highly recommend doing the following;

1. Land of legends, biggest water theme park in eroupe.
2.quad biking safari
3.diving
4. Water rafting
5. Turkish hamman

We did all that for less than £130 each. Believe me you will not be dissappointed.

Overall we had lovely time here. Hotel is a decent location. Food was good. The staff were okay could get more to speak English. For the price we paid it was worth it .

Rating 4/5 ‍♂️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Wind of Lara is a nice modern hotel, rooms are cleaned daily and are comfortable. The pool area is lovely and always clean, we visited the beach by shuttle bus but it was too hot with little shade so didn't stay long, however the all inclusive service is available on the beach too. The food was ok, always able to get something to eat or drink. The pool snack bar was my favourite as this was buffet style and available all afternoon. The animation team are great and work hard.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great week at this hotel with friends, and now I’m booking it again with the family, can’t fault anythin from food to service, everything was spot on ...the pool the gym the entertainment the food the massages the rooms the shops ...everything was BRILLIANT

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bilal U
Reviewed 20 November 2017

i have never seen such a rude and cheap hotel personal in my whole life..
Hayatımda bu kadar ucuz ve kaba otel personeli görmedim.
я никогда в жизни не видел столь дешевого и грубого персонала..
SPA and massage service is okay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple