Amphora Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
LeaMira Hotel(Kas)
Mavilim Hotel(Kas)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe busthe ownerpool areaamazing viewssea viewilhantownswim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

First of all, it is great to be welcomed with such warm and sincere manners; thanks to the staff. The hotel is a small 2-floor building with spotlessly clean rooms, magnificient view, over-average and delicious breakfast buffet, cosy private beach, quiet and peaceful location 'at the right side' of the peninsula and an affordable price.
I can not recommend this place highly enough.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

However We come here for five years, we miss every time. The hotel has special beach and it is unique and quite. Sea is very nice. You may see all in the sea. İt is so clean. Stafs are very polite and helpful. Rooms have a beatiful sea wiev and are very clean. You feel yourself like in your home. You can eat turkish food or world kitchen food. They are very delicios. I absolutely prefer amphora hotel. You will not regret!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Such a lovely place and beach. All crew was always smiling and really friendly. Rooms are pretty good and the service was excellent. Had decent breakfasts and diner during our visit. if you are looking for a
silent place and an awesome sea, this is the perfect spot.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I found this Hotel after I have decided to visit Kas Peninsula on the net. After reading all the comments I have decided to contact the Hotel directly and booked it with them. My wife and I have stayed in Amphora for 10 days, I have to say it was one of the best holiday that we had. We usually go 5 star all inclusive, this was a18 bedroom boutique hotel. Our room has a fantastic sea view and waking up to that view every morning was a joy. Hotel has got a private area on the beach front which you can dive in to the warm waters of Mediterranean, they also provide top quality service on the beach for drinks and food by Fatih and Mahmut also the lady who cooks your food there for you. We dined in the Hotel 5 times for dinner and went to the Kas town 5 times. I would suggest you to book your hotel in the Cukurbag area rather than Kas, there is a dolmus service every half hour and it takes only 7 mins and cost only 50p per person if you are looking for a good rest and piece. Kas is a wonderful and very peiceful town and no one disturbs you. There are a lot of small nice restaurants to dine but I have to say where the food was mostly good but the service never match the hotel's service provided by Fatih and Mahmut. Breakfast time was my favourite time where Umut makes you feel very special, choices are great and there is always other things available if you ask Umut he would look after you. We were always the first to be there for breakfast except for one day that we decided to sleep in a little longer. When I make my reservation I have mentioned to Manager Ferzullah that the second day of our stay is my wife's birthday and Ferzullah has organised very tasty Birthday Cake and speicial treats(wine,fruit plater, and lovely flower arrangements) for our room which we really appreciated. Special thanks to Ferzullah for that reason. Last but not the least Amphora Hotel owner Ilhan is extremely friendly and makes you fell at home all the time. I will never forget this holiday and these individuals I have mentioned. We will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for Sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Stunning view with friendly service, clean rooms and qualify food with an affordable price. You could sip your drinks and relax on your private beach deck with an amazing and clear sea...what else you need?

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple