Amphora Hotel
Hotels.com
US$129
US$118
Travelocity
Hotel Club Barbarossa(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$92
Travelocity
Hideaway Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
All reviewsthe busthe ownerpool areaamazing viewssea viewilhantownswim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in this hotel with my family and I was blown away with the beauty of the location and the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food we had for dinner was very nice. The rooms were a bit small, but they were clean and with a stunning sea view. I would definitely recommend this place. Just a tiny flaw, the Wi-Fi was not working.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We have been to Kas five times now. We've tried other hotels but keep coming back to the Amphora because of its excellent friendly service making you feel at home and very welcome.

For sure the Amphora is not big chain 5 star or even 4 star "luxury" and if that's a must look elsewhere. But for sure it has all the luxury you will need for a week long stay - with the possible exception of an elevator if you need one.

The swimming pool is very nice and the swimming deck with direct access to the crystal clear Mediterranean is excellent. You have to walk up and down little hills to get to the swimming deck or the bus to take you the 10 minutes ride into town - or you can walk it in 70 minutes...so there is a natural gym on site !

Rooms aren't huge but are easily big enough- unless you plan to spend all your time in them. The sea view balconies are really lovely and great for sundowners.

The breakfast is excellent and depending on how busy the Hotel is is either a buffet or individually served - but always lovely.

The Amphora is great value for money and truly a lovely place to be - we are already planning our return !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martinru
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I just came back from Kaș and I am so happy I got to stay in this wonderful hotel! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful and all of our whims were taken care of immediately. We had a nice room with a balcony with the view of the sea and we loved sitting on the balcony in the evenings with the serenity of the sea breeze. The breakfast was great with a variety of different types of food every day and the tables were near the pool. There's also a very nice restaurant with good food if you don't feel like going out. I loved my stay and will definitely be going back! I thank all the staff for making my time in Kaș even more special

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

First of all, it is great to be welcomed with such warm and sincere manners; thanks to the staff. The hotel is a small 2-floor building with spotlessly clean rooms, magnificient view, over-average and delicious breakfast buffet, cosy private beach, quiet and peaceful location 'at the right side' of the peninsula and an affordable price.
I can not recommend this place highly enough.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

However We come here for five years, we miss every time. The hotel has special beach and it is unique and quite. Sea is very nice. You may see all in the sea. İt is so clean. Stafs are very polite and helpful. Rooms have a beatiful sea wiev and are very clean. You feel yourself like in your home. You can eat turkish food or world kitchen food. They are very delicios. I absolutely prefer amphora hotel. You will not regret!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family