Hotel Cachet(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hermes Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Erdem City Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$78
Payam Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
Hotel Kayahan(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$68
Gardenia Boutique Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
  • Breakfast included
US$254
US$161
All reviewsthe ownerpool areaamazing viewssea viewilhanswim
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I would definitely recommend Amphora Hotel to anyone who is seeking not only amazing views but service and hospitality like no other. From the time we arrived till the time of check out we can not fault the hotel personal's service. Full buffet breakfast which includes traditional Turkish foods like simit, menemen, sigara boreks, variety of olives, cheeses, fresh fruits and traditional Turkish Tea. The lunch menu has many variety of foods and the know other luxury restaurant located within the 16 room hotel premises is just spectacular.

Hotel has an allocated area on the banks of the water which is only a stone throw away from the hotel. It has safe areas to enter and exit the gorgeous Aegean waters which is just priceless. During the day the water is amazing to swim in and at night it is just breathtaking to view.
The area consists of sun baking areas/beds/chairs to relax while you can place your order for a delicious lunch.

Most importantly the hotel is kids friendly as my 7 and 9 year old enjoyed every moment. The pool area, the beach side, the food, the attention by all staff.

Hotel Amphora is the place to visit if you intend to take time away from the busy things of life and enjoy a priceless getaway.

Thank you to all the staff who made our stay unforgettable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mel N Sam E
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in this hotel with my family and I was blown away with the beauty of the location and the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food we had for dinner was very nice. The rooms were a bit small, but they were clean and with a stunning sea view. I would definitely recommend this place. Just a tiny flaw, the Wi-Fi was not working.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We have been to Kas five times now. We've tried other hotels but keep coming back to the Amphora because of its excellent friendly service making you feel at home and very welcome.

For sure the Amphora is not big chain 5 star or even 4 star "luxury" and if that's a must look elsewhere. But for sure it has all the luxury you will need for a week long stay - with the possible exception of an elevator if you need one.

The swimming pool is very nice and the swimming deck with direct access to the crystal clear Mediterranean is excellent. You have to walk up and down little hills to get to the swimming deck or the bus to take you the 10 minutes ride into town - or you can walk it in 70 minutes...so there is a natural gym on site !

Rooms aren't huge but are easily big enough- unless you plan to spend all your time in them. The sea view balconies are really lovely and great for sundowners.

The breakfast is excellent and depending on how busy the Hotel is is either a buffet or individually served - but always lovely.

The Amphora is great value for money and truly a lovely place to be - we are already planning our return !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martinru
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I just came back from Kaș and I am so happy I got to stay in this wonderful hotel! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful and all of our whims were taken care of immediately. We had a nice room with a balcony with the view of the sea and we loved sitting on the balcony in the evenings with the serenity of the sea breeze. The breakfast was great with a variety of different types of food every day and the tables were near the pool. There's also a very nice restaurant with good food if you don't feel like going out. I loved my stay and will definitely be going back! I thank all the staff for making my time in Kaș even more special

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

First of all, it is great to be welcomed with such warm and sincere manners; thanks to the staff. The hotel is a small 2-floor building with spotlessly clean rooms, magnificient view, over-average and delicious breakfast buffet, cosy private beach, quiet and peaceful location 'at the right side' of the peninsula and an affordable price.
I can not recommend this place highly enough.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends