All reviews kumkoy beach animation team a la cart restaurants all inclusive concept turkey nice hotel great holiday evening shows pool bar around midnight side sea view pool party hotel management booked this hotel kids club guest relations something for everyone
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Having read the different reviews, we started our holiday whiteout stress. And I must agree this hotel is really great. The 24/7 All-In is fantastic.
Whenever you want something to drink or eat, you'll find it easily.
We attended some evening shows which were fine.

If I had to put I remark, it would be concerning the "à la carte" restaurants. Most of the time when you try to reserve (during the day), they seem to be fully booked and when you pass in the evening half of the tables are free. I think people reserve for a given day and than "forgot" their reservation.
Maybe a kind of deposit could be asked when making the reservation, which would be refund when you used the restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Yesim O, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sunis Kumky Beach Resort Hotel - Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We hope maybe the next Holiday you can visit our A la carte Restaurant. We wish you all the Best!

**************************
Email us if you have any requests for your next holiday!: sales@sunishotels.com and guestrelation.kumkoy@sunishotels.com

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I was here for my holiday with my girlfriend. We really enjoy it. The hotel, food, room were really good. The pool was verry big. And the animation team was great. All of them verry sweet and fun.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kevin,

We wish you a peaceful and enjoyable holiday.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I was here with my boyfriend and we had a really good holiday!
Good hotel, food, room, animationteam.
The animationteam was really sweet and fun!
Every one off them.
Maybe we come back next year.
Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yesim O, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sunis Kumky Beach Resort Hotel - Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Jarni P.,

Thank you very much for your compliment. As Sunis Kumköy Beach Team we are always happy to welcome you at our facility. Until then, we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Yeah, i dont know where to
start... This is the 3rd day of my holiday in this hotel , and i thought that i should write something. First of all this hotel is in a beautiful place as Antalya and it has a beautiful coast... Secondly the meals ... I really care this issue and this hotel makes it awesome! And finally, i should mention about the animation team... They just make my everyday good and make me feel fun nearly all my time in here. They are sincere, kind and they have always a smile on their face. Briefly loved this hotel and reccoment it to all of you...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yalperstar
Yesim O, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sunis Kumky Beach Resort Hotel - Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We wish you a peaceful and enjoyable holiday.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

having experienced a dubious holiday last year, we were very much relieved to have a room at this hotel. Firstly, the room is not super big, but it was quite enough for my family (I have a 1,5 year old baby boy). Air conditioning runs well and it was like a rescuer for us on the 1st day since it was 38 degree. The cleaning team works great and the lady helped keep our room clean because my son was a bit messy; they always asked for anything we need for mini bar in the morning and afternoon. We could find several meals, huge variety of them. I need to say that luncheons are not the same. They especailly care for the breakfast and the dinners. However, you could choose from the snacks, which is open mostly. The pools were great for us and my boy as well. It was pity that I had to spend my time in children's pool. The sea is also so close and warm. If we turn a blind eye to the waves, the sea was great, too. On the other hand, there is somthing i need to mention. It is about the a la cart restaurants. we stayed at the hotel for 5 nights but we never had a chance to book a place at any of these restaurants. That is the only negative side ı could state here. The people working in the hotel are always near us to help. That was fantastic. Finally, I ending with a anecdote. I met a German guy, we drank tea togeher. He said it was his 10th time in this hotel. In hotel sector, it is always difficult to find and retain loyal customers. But this hotel has made it. I recommend it to you all. Best :)

Room tip: let the air condition be always on even if you leave the room if u r on the 5th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yesim O, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sunis Kumky Beach Resort Hotel - Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear unhappytraveller2,

We hope the next time you also can visit our a la carte restaurants.
Until then, we wish you all the best!

**************************
We look forward to see you again at Sunis Hotels!
Email us if you have any requests for your next holiday!: sales@sunishotels.com