“Nice hotel (but shouldn’t be 18-20)”

and 1 more site!
TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels
Ranked #1 of 229 Hotels in Side
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel(and our second visit),it is clean has excellent service from 97% of the staff, quite a good choice of food and is in a good position for most needs.
Pretty unimpressed however by the ebullient (loud and irritating) entertainment host JAMIE who seems hellbent into turning the place into an 18-20 holiday spot. I think the drinking games carried out on the poolside were totally unnecessary and sadly he seems very keen to migrate to the more noisy residents encouraging shouting and noise (especially the Jenga) Perhaps he should realise that there are a lot of people who come on holiday to seek some peace and quiet.
In addition the way we were pushed aside at the bar so that Jamie ‘s Kharamakazee (sic) could be prepared as well as all the game drinks to be lined up poolside was an absolute disgrace.
This visit was way back in May and to be fair as soon as the Manager Izzet Bekir was made aware of the situation I believe he stopped it.
Big well done to the following though: Burcin,Bevat,Oman,Merve,Ali,Halit, Ufuk,Nuritten, Tolga.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robiwatts
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear robiwatts,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
Regarding to entertainment, we will keep your feedback in mind for following seasons
Look forward to seeing you again.
Kind regards,
Izzet Bekir

Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my first Holiday as an adult! I went here with my Boyfriend and well...where can I start?
What a beautiful hotel and location! Deffo 5*! The staff here make every little bit of effort to make your stay amazing. The room was spacious and clean, the restaurants are lovely too, don't think I've actually eaten so much in my life! I mean... How can you resist any of the food on offer! (The fresh honeycomb was lovely, more chewy than I thought it would be, but great to try!)
The hotel is animal friendly too, they had taken in a mum cat and her 6 kittens which was really nice to see (They are so cute, went to see them nearly every day!)
The location is really good aswell, just a short walk to the temple of Apollo and the Theatre. Oh and if you like swimming with beautiful fish, walk down the beach to the right and there are floating piers that you can go on and if you go in the sea about half way down it, the fish are stunning! The sea gets warm once you get used to it and there are lots of shells if you like them of course!
The locals do try to get you to buy stuff alot, but you soon get used to it! There are alot of stray cats/kittens but the locals treat them well. The dogs are tagged and roam about but they are also friendly!

If you choose to go here, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

1  Thank littlebeth2014
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear littlebeth2014,
Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and went home with memorable moments from the TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels.
We hope you come back to visit us again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2017

To the manager of Tui Sensimar
me and my husband stayed in your hotel last year and we enjoyed it that much we would love to come back in July 2018. But I can not remember what room we stayed in it was on the second floor over looking the pool it was last but one room as you look up from the pool. Beautiful room we was very happy while we stayed our name is Mr+Mrs Husselbee

Room Tip: This is a beautiful run hotel very clean and food out of this world,
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Husselbee007
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Husselbee007,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Regarding to your room request, most likely you were in room 1504 (when you look up from the pool 1504 room is on the far left above the lobby,for more information please drop me an email, andiz at baruthotels . com)
We look forward to seeing you again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Just a brief review as there's little I can add to all the great comments. Staff are all lovely and take time to speak with you. Room was a good size and kept clean every day by the lovely lady who's name I've forgotten, sorry, mini bar restocked daily as well.
Very relaxing atmosphere with plenty of room around the pool and plenty of places to eat, A la carte was particularly good and a fleece blanket for any guest feeling a bit chilly as the restaurant is open air was a lovely touch.
Two minor gripes were one:
The double bed was two beds pushed together with a foam strip between which I assumed was to give the impression of one mattress. The bedding was also two separate duvets which made it feel like we were sleeping in separate beds.
two:
The food although plentiful was a little repetitive and clearly some was a reworking of items from the previous days. Having said this we always found something tasty and the breakfast was particularly good.
We appreciate this was end of season but this was never reflected in the attitude of the staff who were always friendly, helpful and professional.
Love adult only all inclusive and would certainly recommend this hotel as the location is easy walking distance into Side (an amazingly historical place) and the hotel difficult to fault. Our thanks to all the staff for making it a great holiday.

Room Tip: Worth paying for sea view if you can
1  Thank Shirley10112
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Shirley10112,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels.
Your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

After our 3rd visit to this hotel we expected to feel that that’s enough we will find somewhere else in the world to go!! No we have booked to go again for next May.
We returned a week ago from the Andiz and feel relaxed and ready to go again.
The food is great, so much choice for each meal.
The rooms are a good size and the beds are the best ones I’ve slept in abroad, the same goes for the pillows, if you don’t like what they have left you can change them.
The entertainment is very low key and some people didn’t think it was enough but you are told about that in the brochure. We love that it’s not loud and you can join in or not. Most nights found us at the bar just talking and making friends. Some of which I wished I’d got contact details from ( Chris and Trevor and the Swedish couple we got talking to in the last few days, so sorry I can’t remember their names).
Great pool area and just a couple of minutes walk from the beach which has its own private area.
Now to the staff.... they are amazing, the manager is very friendly and is hands on with anything that needs doing. The bar and and dining staff are so friendly and helpful. The lovely ladies who clean the the rooms and the rest of the hotel are so thorough I wanted to bring one home to clean for me . Reception staff are so good at sorting things out and answering questions.
Plenty of places to walk to. Side harbour and town is just a few minutes walk and the dolmus is every 10 minutes or so.
Now the Tui rep... didn’t meet her until the last couple of days of our holiday but to be honest the hotel is run so well we didn’t need her anyway. Unless of course you want to book a trip.
My only gripe has nothing to do with the hotel. The flight times are rubbish unless you like late flights.

Dear Janet,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels and for your positive feedback regarding the dedication provided by our staff. We will definitely share your thoughts with our team since it motivates us to achieve higher levels of guest service.
We look forward to seeing you next year.

Yours sincerely,
Izzet Bekir

Also consider these accommodations in or near Side
0.2 km away
14.4 km away
TUI BLUE Palm Garden
TUI BLUE Palm Garden
#2 of 334 in Manavgat

Been to TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels? Share your experiences!