Adora Apart(Side)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Melissa Garden Apart Otel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$30
  • Pool
US$81
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Aura Boutique Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$75
Travelocity
US$177
galahotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,490 results
All reviewssunset barlow keyswim up roomizzet bekira la carteturkeythomson repfantastic hotelrelaxing holidayroof terracereception barthe hotel managerolive restaurantlong trousersbuffet restaurantthe general managerbeach bag
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my first Holiday as an adult! I went here with my Boyfriend and well...where can I start?
What a beautiful hotel and location! Deffo 5*! The staff here make every little bit of effort to make your stay amazing. The room was spacious and clean, the restaurants are lovely too, don't think I've actually eaten so much in my life! I mean... How can you resist any of the food on offer! (The fresh honeycomb was lovely, more chewy than I thought it would be, but great to try!)
The hotel is animal friendly too, they had taken in a mum cat and her 6 kittens which was really nice to see (They are so cute, went to see them nearly every day!)
The location is really good aswell, just a short walk to the temple of Apollo and the Theatre. Oh and if you like swimming with beautiful fish, walk down the beach to the right and there are floating piers that you can go on and if you go in the sea about half way down it, the fish are stunning! The sea gets warm once you get used to it and there are lots of shells if you like them of course!
The locals do try to get you to buy stuff alot, but you soon get used to it! There are alot of stray cats/kittens but the locals treat them well. The dogs are tagged and roam about but they are also friendly!

If you choose to go here, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

5  Thank littlebeth2014
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Barut Andiz, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear littlebeth2014,
Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and went home with memorable moments from the TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels.
We hope you come back to visit us again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2017

To the manager of Tui Sensimar
me and my husband stayed in your hotel last year and we enjoyed it that much we would love to come back in July 2018. But I can not remember what room we stayed in it was on the second floor over looking the pool it was last but one room as you look up from the pool. Beautiful room we was very happy while we stayed our name is Mr+Mrs Husselbee

Room Tip: This is a beautiful run hotel very clean and food out of this world,
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Husselbee007
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Barut Andiz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Husselbee007,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Regarding to your room request, most likely you were in room 1504 (when you look up from the pool 1504 room is on the far left above the lobby,for more information please drop me an email, andiz at baruthotels . com)
We look forward to seeing you again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Just a brief review as there's little I can add to all the great comments. Staff are all lovely and take time to speak with you. Room was a good size and kept clean every day by the lovely lady who's name I've forgotten, sorry, mini bar restocked daily as well.
Very relaxing atmosphere with plenty of room around the pool and plenty of places to eat, A la carte was particularly good and a fleece blanket for any guest feeling a bit chilly as the restaurant is open air was a lovely touch.
Two minor gripes were one:
The double bed was two beds pushed together with a foam strip between which I assumed was to give the impression of one mattress. The bedding was also two separate duvets which made it feel like we were sleeping in separate beds.
two:
The food although plentiful was a little repetitive and clearly some was a reworking of items from the previous days. Having said this we always found something tasty and the breakfast was particularly good.
We appreciate this was end of season but this was never reflected in the attitude of the staff who were always friendly, helpful and professional.
Love adult only all inclusive and would certainly recommend this hotel as the location is easy walking distance into Side (an amazingly historical place) and the hotel difficult to fault. Our thanks to all the staff for making it a great holiday.

Room Tip: Worth paying for sea view if you can
3  Thank Shirley10112
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Barut Andiz, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Shirley10112,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels.
Your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

After our 3rd visit to this hotel we expected to feel that that’s enough we will find somewhere else in the world to go!! No we have booked to go again for next May.
We returned a week ago from the Andiz and feel relaxed and ready to go again.
The food is great, so much choice for each meal.
The rooms are a good size and the beds are the best ones I’ve slept in abroad, the same goes for the pillows, if you don’t like what they have left you can change them.
The entertainment is very low key and some people didn’t think it was enough but you are told about that in the brochure. We love that it’s not loud and you can join in or not. Most nights found us at the bar just talking and making friends. Some of which I wished I’d got contact details from ( Chris and Trevor and the Swedish couple we got talking to in the last few days, so sorry I can’t remember their names).
Great pool area and just a couple of minutes walk from the beach which has its own private area.
Now to the staff.... they are amazing, the manager is very friendly and is hands on with anything that needs doing. The bar and and dining staff are so friendly and helpful. The lovely ladies who clean the the rooms and the rest of the hotel are so thorough I wanted to bring one home to clean for me . Reception staff are so good at sorting things out and answering questions.
Plenty of places to walk to. Side harbour and town is just a few minutes walk and the dolmus is every 10 minutes or so.
Now the Tui rep... didn’t meet her until the last couple of days of our holiday but to be honest the hotel is run so well we didn’t need her anyway. Unless of course you want to book a trip.
My only gripe has nothing to do with the hotel. The flight times are rubbish unless you like late flights.

2  Thank Janet T

Dear Janet,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the TUI SENSIMAR Andiz by Barut Hotels and for your positive feedback regarding the dedication provided by our staff. We will definitely share your thoughts with our team since it motivates us to achieve higher levels of guest service.
We look forward to seeing you next year.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This was the the first all inclusive resort I've stated in for years and WOW everything was spot on. Special mention has to go to the house keeping and bar staff. It was spotless and friendly staff 5*

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank slester1
BarutHotels, General Manager at TUI SENSIMAR Barut Andiz, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear slester1,
Thank you very much for your great review, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We all hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.
Best Regards,