1,099 results
All reviews wave pool wave machine turkey great holiday ice cream lobby bar kids club welcome meeting main restaurant rooms are basic different theme bottled water plenty of sunbeds salad something for everyone manavgat market soft drinks
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Very nice clean hotel near the beach. Beatiful weather and warm ocean made it a lot better !
The only thing is that our compaby of 13 people all got Campylobacterininfektion from the food or the poop in the pool.
Other than this the staff was very friendly and the cleaning very good !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cecilia P
Makbule Ş, Guest Relations Manager at Otium Hotel Seven Seas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Cecilia,

First of all we want you know that we are sincerely sorry that you had health problems during the holiday and we hope that you had a quick recovery.
We would like to inform you that as Otium Hotel Seven Seas we are working in accordance with ISO Safety Systems. Through frequent inspections; our food is checked‎ regularly and results are reported (we didn’t have any negative results). We have our food, water and "SWAB" analyses done monthly around 200 times. Disinfection applications made in restaurant, bars, toilets and kitchen are recorded. Our personnel are also trained on all of these applications at the beginning of the season and the effectiveness of the staff is measured. Cleaning and disinfection accomplished by personnel is monitored. Besides supplier audits, supplied food is controlled by the food engineer and recorded. All these procedures are controlled by our Quality department and reported to the Management. We also carry out the programs which are also advised by the tour operators and agencies to ensure the health and safety. As our guests’ health and comfort is a priority for us all necessary measures are always taken in aim to avoid any possible harmful effects. Therefore, in a case of any poo in a swimming pool, we immediately close the pool and prevent our guests from using it for 6 hours when the water disinfection is pursued.
As Otium Hotel Seven Seas Family, we always keep doing efforts to be able to give our guests the highest quality of service. In this sense, we are grateful to you for supporting us with your positive comments. Thank you very much for your nice compliments, we will be proud to share it with the whole Management Team and our personnel.

As you know you are always very welcomed as our valued guests and we are looking forward to see you again!

Many greetings from our Otium Seven Seas Family!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Just returned home from this wonderful hotel. Staff work really hard and make you feel so welcome, always smiling and friendly. Food was delicious and loads of choice, really enjoyed theme nights. Great pools and water slides. Room was great and kept really clean everyday . Would definitely recommend and would return . Thanks for a brilliant holiday made some great memories.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Makbule Ş, Guest Relations Manager at Otium Hotel Seven Seas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Judith ,

We would like to thank you a lot for sharing your opinions on Tripadvisor. We are so happy that you spent here a nice holiday and we are so much delighted to hear your appreciation.

As Otium Hotel Seven Seas Family, we always keep doing efforts to be able to give our guests the highest quality of service. In this sense, we are grateful to your for supporting us with your positive comments. Thank you very much for your nice compliments, we will be proud to share it with the whole Management Team.

As you know you are always very welcomed as our valued guests and we are looking forward to see you again !

Many greetings from our Otium Seven Seas Family !

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have just arrived back in England after a weeks stay at this hotel. When we arrived on the first night we were astonished to find hardly any guests in the hotel but we later found out it was the opening day for the hotel and that's why it was so quie. This only made our stay even more special as we had swans made with towels on our bed and rose petals on arrival and the the service was impeccable. All of the staff really went out of their way to assist with anything you needed and this continued throughout are stay. A special shout out to Aziz & Ahmet Kilics who looked after us in the lobby bar!! Even when the hotel had filled up further on in the week they were absolute stars. Location was fine, there are regular buses right outside the hotel to Side & Manavgat, there was a beach 2 minutes away from our room, you can walk down there in the evening and watch the sun set. Our room was always kept clean and tidy, by the lovely maids and we had a wonderful sea view as well as overlooking the water park. The food was amazing! The al carte restaurants do not open until mid May but there was always so much choice in the main restaurant. The only grumble I would have is that there was a 24 hour snack bar advertised and the one night we went to it it was closed, reception did not seem to know it was closed when we complained. The drinks were good but would prefer plastic cups by the pool and on the beach if possible rather than paper cups. We also found out from another family we could use the facilities of the sister hotel - Otium Echo club so we walked across a nice lake and sat in their pool bar one day, this looked really good for children and there beach bar was nice too. My only feedback would be, as we did not get a tour on arrival (I saw that most guests did) more of an explanation of the facilities and why certain things were not on such as entertainment the first couple of nights and that we could use the other hotel would have been helpful. Overall a really enjoyable stay and I would definitely stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy W
Makbule Ş, Guest Relations Manager at Otium Hotel Seven Seas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Lucy,

Many greetings from our Otium Seven Seas Family !

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this from the hotel lobby waiting for my transfer to the airport. Overall I had a great long weekend but it started off not so great, for a 5 star hotel. I arrived at 9pm which is apparently when the main restaurant shuts, so concierge rushed us over there to get something to eat. Unfortunately all the food had been cleared but they managed to plate up some food. I appreciated the gesture but was surprised that the main restaurant in a hotel of this size shuts at 9pm.
I then went back to check in and stood around approximately 20 minutes. There were other people having an animated conversation with reception, so I had to wait for that to be resolved. Then I was given a card to complete, and had to wait longer. It was kind of frustrating that others who approached reception while I was there, were dealt with first and then I would just be ignored, despite me having half checked in. The guy at reception was clearly under pressure but to keep stopping checking me in and start dealing with others who came up after, was pretty annoying and a little rude, especially after I'd been travelling for the whole day.

I was then given my key and pointed in the direction of my room. By now its nearly 10pm, dark and I'm not familiar with the grounds at all. My room was the other side of the complex and wasnt the easiest to find at night. To be honest, would have appreciated a hand to the room with my suitcase.

I'm only pointing these things out because you expect a certain standard of service from a 5 star hotel and first impressions were a little disappointing.

The next day I notice everyone has hotel wristbands. I didn't get one when I checked in so had to go back and ask for one. Also I saw that everyone who was checking in was getting a welcome greeting and drink, a nice touch, so think I just unfortunately arrived at the wrong time.

Luckily my experience over the next couple of days got much better.

Food was good, I only ate at the main restaurant and beach snack bar but it was varied and of a really good standard. I saw on here that there are a la carte restaurants, I didnt get told about them, perhaps that was something that should have been mentioned at check in or maybe I couldnt access it as was only staying 4 nights?

The staff I met were all lovely and would bend over backwards to assist, this is what makes the hotel really. Special mention to Ismail and Muhammed who both helped make a solo traveller feel a little better.

Overall I'd recommend this hotel and would return, just unfortunately the beginning of the stay was a little disappointing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Lea,

We would like to thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are so delighted to learn that you spent good holidays in our hotel. Thank you for your compliments about our services and our staff.

We would like to inform you also that your comments about check in procedure are going to be not only evaluated but also considered in detail and carefully in order to improve our service quality and we are going to enhance our efforts and be more viligent with these subjects. We do apologise for the problems you had and thank you very much again for giving us the opportunity to improve our service quality.

We would be very glad if we have the opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

It was an amazing vacation, due to great service (from waiters to room service that always kept our room clean), nice atmosphere, design and a lot of fun provided by the hotel. Also, I would like to mention the food, which is very diverse, tasty and fresh, They have 3 restaurants (italian, turkish and the one based on sea food) beside the food court that works on different days, so everyone would be able to find what he likes more. The beach is nice and clean, there are a lot of mini bars along it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank VeronicaU98
Makbule Ş, Guest Relations Manager at Otium Hotel Seven Seas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Veronica ,

We would like to thank you a lot for sharing your opinions on Tripadvisor. We are so happy that you spent here with us a nice time and enjoy your holiday and we are so much delighted to hear your appreciation.

You are always very welcomed as our valued guests and we are looking forward to see you again !

Many greetings from our whole team !