“Great food.. No frills”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Great cafe type kebab and pied restaurant. Choice of portion sizes but medium plenty for most appetites. Good price. Downside may be roadside location but I like to people watch so it's good for me.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Our 4th time in Kusadasi and happy to have found the most delicious lahmacun (turkish pizza) and pride! Really really tasty! Other dishes were ok too but we thought the lahmacun and pide did´t taste the same anywhere else after this. Nice service and very affordable prices.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Whilst it was very good value for money, we were a bit disappointed with this place. We both requested a stew, one meat, one veggie - and were told it would take at least 45 minutes and there was an obvious reluctance to bother. The alternatives were ok but nothing to shout about and in particular there wasn't much hospitality from the staff - we were pretty much ignored most of the time. Maybe we caught them on a bad day.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

On our first trip to Turkey in 2010, a taxi driver recommended this restaurant to my husband and me. We returned every day, it was so good. I'm just about to recommend it to friends who will be in Kusadasi later this year. Before doing so, I decided to check its rating on TripAdvisor: it's still very highly rated.

Esenay was filled with well dressed locals, having lunch before returning to work. We were served a plate of luscious green salad to eat while our orders were being cooked in the traditional wood oven. (We were having Turkish style pizza - one vegetarian and one non-vegetarian.) The food was fantastic - I've never forgotten how healthy, delicious and affordable it was.) Highly recommend!

After lunch, we strolled through the covered market nearby, which I can also recommend.

1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Very nice staff speaking english. There is free WiFi.
In case of order a meal you get one tea for free :)
Good price. My meal included one big salad. Top.