“was a good hotel for a few money and not to much condition”

and 1 more site!
Alibabam Apart Hotel
Ranked #107 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was in Kusadasi to this hotel from 8 may to15 may.The weather was bad,too much rain, only one day sun.The stuff is very helpfull, esspecialy Hussein, and the owner and his sons.There are many tourists from all Europe,most of them young and unrestless.Being rain and clouds we have difficult with warm water.The stuff recomanded us many places to visited.the rooms are ok, the breakfast was poor,but what can you espected from 29 Euro for 5 nights.It was ok,I am sure that in another period is better, maybe to the end of may.

Room Tip: not the room near the lift
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Alibabam Apart Hotel

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel for about a week. I felt very relaxed, the staff were very friendly and they interacted with us so we managed to get to know them over the duration of our stay. Food and drink was available 24/7 be it in the restaurant, on the balcony or beside the pool! There was always someone to welcome you in to the hotel too, no matter what time of day or night. I would defenately stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. Very happy with our stay. :D

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank PrincessJoJo85
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Its difficult to write a review for this Hotel without giving a coloured impression which I think is a shame as the folks running the place do seem to do their best to make guests feel at home.

I would say it largley depends what you want/need for a budget holiday. I can only describe the hotel by dividing it into two sections - upstairs and downstairs. My comments are based soley on the apartment we used - I cannot speak for other rooms.

Upstairs are the living quarters for your holiday divided into apartments, They are very basic, small and need an awful lot of TLC. There is just about enough room to get two settees in the "lounge" area with a small amount of room between the two - just enough for one person to walk between.

The bedroom had two single beds - same set up as the lounge, barely enough room to walk between. We only had sheets on the beds no blankets. the night time, we found, was very cold.

The kitchen area was a unit at one end of the lounge. We had a working fridge but it was rusty. One of the socket outlets had a wire coming out the front of it - dont know what its purpose was but we chose not to use it.

The toilet door would not shut and the shower door appeared to have fallen off at some time and been partly relocated as a make do and mend job.

No plug in the sink, had to wash under running water - we were never able to get any warm water for either washing or showering. The loo seat was "mobile"

There was very little evidence of a room maid ever having called to remake beds etc. I personally never slept at all. For me this apartment was a big let down.

Downstairs was different - reception area very clean and tidy with a small lift to all floors. Safe boxes in full view of everyone, not much privacy with these, but we used one and they did the job. Dining area was very clean and pleasant, partly overlooking the pool and garden area. We felt comfortable in this area and enjoyed the food, which in the main was well prepared and more than suffice.

The kitchen on view to all with nothing hidden was very clean and tidy, no obvious, noticeable problems there at all.

The hotel appears to be run by a small family unit who try hard to make ones stay pleasant. they are friendly, accommodating and do their best to be helpful - very pleasant people.

We enjoyed the pool area and gardens, no problems there at all, quite a few cats "Call to visit though"

Well there you have it, I don't like making unpleasant comments about this place as I do think they try hard, but for us, as we are among the "older" section of the community, its unlikely we would stay there again unless the apartments had been improved. If you just want to backpack and somewhere to lay your head then that maybe different?

As far as location is concerned the hotel is only a short distance away from Kusadasi which can either be comfortably walked (it is a slight hill) or reached by dolbus or taxi. We paid 10 lire per ride to town maybe cheaper if you haggle but we were happy with that price.

My ratings are greatly affected by the upstairs situation, in my view, for what its worth, it really does need attention.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a pleasant view of the pool area and local area
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Stayed here last week and the owner said it had only been opened two weeks, well they should keep it closed until it's sorted out. Terrible, rooms awful, no top sheet, toilet and basin filthy dirty, had to get cleaners in to sort it out. They only changed our towels once and that was when we took them downstairs. Breakfast, well what can you say, plate of hard boiled egg, sliced tomato, olives and cheese, along with small butter, jam and plenty of break which was best thing there. No fruit and no cereal, it was only when I asked our waiter if I could have cereal that he got me some. We were told that because not many people were staying they weren't gong to put everything out for us. We had no hot water for showers in the mornings and could only have them in the evenings If the sun shone which wasn't often that week. How can they say this is a 3 star hotel I never know. The door locks did not open properly so everyone had to bang their doors at all times even thru' the night when people came home late.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms in this hotel, maybe the apartments would be better I don...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Having returned to the Ali Babam i was very pleased with the way it has been refurbished,now it no longer looks tired and is now run by the owners and not by inexperienced managers who rented the hotel last year .The staff are very friendly and helpful the pool area has been cleaned up and has the bar and dining area .it is best value for money for a budget holiday that we have decided to stay for 7 weeks the food is exellent

Room Tip: sea view is very good
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple