“The best baba ganoush!”

Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Goreme
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is a lovely little restaurant on the main street in Goreme. Pick a table at the front and you can people watch whilst dining. The food is superb. Lots to choose from and all fresh and delicious, and also very reasonably priced. I had the baba ganoush when we first visited and it was so good we went back again for more! Service is friendly but not in your face, so we were looked after but certainly not suffocated. If I ever went back to Goreme, I would definitely go back here. Our 2 meals at this restaurant were amongst the best things of our whole holiday :)

Reviewed 3 June 2016

This Restaurant located on the main road of the city, serves too many varieties of foods and quality & environment is good.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We happened to end up at this restaurant, and absolutely loved it. We were looking to try "Manti", and this restaurant didn't disappoint! Additionally we had a meal (can't remember what it's called) of meatballs, garlic, onions, potatoes in a tomato sauce, cooked in a ceramic dish and it was absolutely delicious. Definitely the best thing we had tried in Turkey so far. Service was great - super friendly and kind. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

My husband and I stumbled across this gem looking for dinner! The restaurant is quaint and authentic looking. The menu was vast and diverse. The meals were absolutely delicious, their specialities were amazing!!!! Clay pot broken at your table! The service of the gentleman who was waiting our table was unbelievable and he had very good english!! We will eat here again (probably tomorrow!)

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for years and it's never let me down. Authentic Turkish food. Great prices. That's all I want to say and I'm now just filling in the annoying TripAdvisor requirement of at least 100 words. What's that about?!

1  Thank Michael O