US$150
US$100
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$153
US$47
US$59
US$56
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$70
US$65
US$140
US$111
Priceline
Travellers' Cave Pension(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
US$84
All reviewsfamily businesstraditional turkish breakfastcomfortable bedperfect locationthe hot air balloonsrecommend this hotelturkeycenturiesnephewtulipshassanbalconycavetourscappadocia
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nites at this wonderful cave hotel. We had such a great time. Everyone at the hotel was so welcoming and warm. Usman greeted us on arrival. They went out of their way to ensure a fantastic experience in Goreme. A special shout out to Arjan for preparing our apple tea and yummy sandwiches. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was recently renovated. Only 7 rooms in this hotel. The top terrace views are amazing. The hotel took care of all our airport transfers, tour booking and hot air balloon ride. Everything went off without a hitch. Location is 5 mins walk to downtown. It's a bit of an incline and steps but we managed just fine. So many wonderful restaurants nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwidjj
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel small family run business. Breakfast was great try the pancakes a local delicacy. Rooms were lovely and homely WiFi was excellent. Excellent views from roof top terrace. Staff went out of their way to get a chocolate cake for my boyfriends birthday which gave it that extra special touch. Highly recommend staying here close to centre of town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was nervous about feeling claustrophobic sleeping in a cave, but the vaulted ceilings and windows/door to patio make it quiet for sleeping and bring hot during the day. Everything you could want is either here or easily found upon request. Great staff is happy to help arrange everything for you. Close to town, but far enough away that you are snuggled into the hillside. Excellent breakfast in a comfortable dining area. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. First of all the staffs are very welcoming and hospitable. They assured us to have the best stay and experience in Cappadocia by offering us options to activities which made our holiday unforgettable. Secondly the location of this hotel is perfect as it is on top of the town with extraordinary views, it has the best view of the hot air balloons in the morning on their terrace (we missed seeing that cos we were on one of the balloons). Also the hotel is only a few minutes walk to the sunset view point which overlooks the beautiful town of Goreme. Thirdly, the room is very comfortable and It felt really homey with comfortable bed and the bathroom is so modern!
The wifi works well too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Okay, it's true I didn't try ALLL of the hotels. But I have stayed in many many hotels during all my travels and this was hands down the best customer service and the coolest hotel I have ever stayed in! The photos just don't do it justice. The rooms are all decorated nicely, the bathroom was huge and the water was powerful and HOT! The bed was super comfy and we were there in winter but the internal heating was toasty ALL THE TIME! The breakfast was the best I had in Turkey and possibly the best I've ever had as well. So many delicious things and eggs cooked to order however you wanted them! But what really made my stay was Hassan and the other staff who looked after me all the time. No request was too much and apple teas were always just a polite ask away! Hassan's nephew Osman even drove us around in the snow to get magical viewpoint photos. Was first class and I enjoyed staying there so much I extended my stay! PS they have put a wifi router in every room because the cave walls are thick. This ensures you get probably the best internet reception in Goreme, a feat in itself!

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms but all of them are great. There is one with a balcony and spa bath which looked amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple