“제 인생 맛집 best 5 in my life.korean”
Review of Smile Steak House

Smile Steak House
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

이 집의 햄버거는 제 인생에서 잊을 수 없는 음식이에요. 제가 카파도키아에서 이 햄버거를 먹고 있고, 먹을 수 있음에 너무 감사했습니다. 시간이 난다면 항아리케밥 같은 터키쉬푸드 말고도 꼭 드셔보셨으면 합니다. 강력히 추천합니다.
햄버거는 30리라 정도 했고, 스테이크는 무난합니다. 잡내나지않는 깔끔한 스테이크입니다. 스테이크 가격은 2만~원대 였어요.

Hamburger of this restaurant is unforetable food in my life. I appreciated to eat this hamburger in kapadokya. If you have time . not turkish food, eat this hamburger. Excellent restaurant. I recommend strongly.
Thank you chef and his wife.

1  Thank 청우 김
SabihaEser, Sahibi at Smile Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing a nice review about us.We have a lots of thank you.Your review motivate us.Thank you.All the best

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Food is fresh and delicious. Ambience is great. Friendly and efficient service. Establishment is new and clean.

1  Thank MOHAMAD M

Dear Mohamad,First of all we are really pleasure host you in our restaurant.Your review is very important for us.Thank you for your review.Best wishes

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We tried the steak and kofte and both were wonderful. The steak was perfect and kofte.... Words can't really describe it.

The host took a good care of us and the smile was always there.

So the name really goes with the shop. Trying the steak really brings smile on your face.

2  Thank Asif A

Dear Asif, Thank you for your kindly review for us.We are pleasure to make good experience for you.We look forward to host you again your next holiday.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Was in Goreme for 2 nights and visited this place 3 times.
Owned and managed by a young hardworking couple.
We had steak, traditional mutton cooked in vase, mushroom grilled with cheese.
Wine was great too, both red and white.
The Lady owner was so friendly and even shared with us her traditional wedding pic.
Made us so comfortable in this strange place.
That's the reason to visit them 3 times.
Good experience, try it yourself.

1  Thank peterchankw
SabihaEser, Sahibi at Smile Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Peter, Firstly thank you for your kindly review for us.We are really plesure to meet with you. Hope we will meet with you again.Best regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

It was really tasty burger!
Actually I'm one of burger lovers, and I had many types of burger in over 20 countries so far. But It was one of best burger for me and I can really recommend to have for everyone.
Not only good, staff have good hospitality as well. They cared us kindly so I could spend good time at there.
I highly recommend to visit there when you are in Göreme. ( I stayed in Lalezar Cave Hotel and it's very close from that hotel to steak house. It takes about less than 1 min by walk.)

SabihaEser, Sahibi at Smile Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Shiori,Thank you for your kindly review about us.We are so pleasure to host you in Smile Steak House.We will glad to you in the future when you visit again Cappadocia.All the best