“Great beef pottery kebab”

Cappadocian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 125 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its All Local Food Great Servise Warm People Pottery Kebab Grills Home Made Foods Best In Göreme Town
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife is very sensitive about quality of food and she have not so good opinion about kebab food at all... but even she enjoyed beef pottery kebab in this place.

I will say you one thing: If you come to Cappadocia - you have to try pottery kebab because it's very traditional food in this region.

If you plan to try pottery kebab - you have to do it in this place. They cook it great and the price is lower than in another restaurants because there location is little far from the main restaurant street.

The staff in this place is really great. It's a family restaurant and they are very warm people. And they now how to cook pottery kebab! :-)

1  Thank Noginovspb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,493)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Seriously me and my partner were walking back to our hotel when it started raining and ducked into this cool restaurant for a quick bite toneat. We ended up getting the hot iron plate and chicken casserole and was one of the best meals we have had in 2 months of turkey for a fraction of the price. Free bread andtea and wifi made it awesome. Waiter was called Jesus and was also amazing coming back tomorow

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here 3 nights in our stay in Cappadocia! Lovely family run business, very hospitable and went out of their way every time we went to make our Dubai enjoyable! Mama Hadja was a legend and sat down and had apple tea and a chat with us! The food was incredible and well worth the money.

1  Thank jimmyt91
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Food is great n cheap loved every bit of it including the lovely family running the place there so lovely n kind

1  Thank Jesse W
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I ate here probably 5 times while staying for a week in Cappadocia. Their prices are not the cheapest but the food is very tasty. I got tired trying out several overpriced restaurants with so and so food. So I just settled to eating here most of my time that I was not on a tour. The best traditional Cappadocian food I've tried; and I tried several restaurants.

1  Thank Erikae O