“Testi Kebabi Experience”

Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sofra Restaurant presents the most delicious Turkish specials in a cosy environment.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Their Testi Kebab is awesome. I found the meat to be soft and tender with a bit of bite to it. The sauce that accompanied it is not too overpowering and just right. The restaurant has their customers break the pot open. I wish I took a video of it. The lentil soup is also very delicious. This is the perfect dinner for me as I end my trip at Cappadocia.

1  Thank Keith Michael V

Reviewed 31 October 2017

In Sofra Restaurant I had one of the best vegetarian meals ever. Rich, tasty and nicely served dish was full of delicious veggies, including eggplants, tomatoes, zucchini and more. Good food, informal atmosfere of the place and very nice owners make this place worth visiting (and coming back). I'll be back for sure!
PS If you are a runner, you'll get a special offer.

2  Thank Mikołaj K
Reviewed 15 October 2017

And gorgeous local food. It's small but warm and the owner is very welcoming and warm. The whole experience was just very pleasant

1  Thank jez d
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

most yummy delicious home made meal we had our travelling in cappadocia. you must try pottery kebab. it is finger licking delicious. do not miss this yummy food here.we enjoyed alot. very friendly very hospitality people.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the perfectly seasoned, freshly prepared dinner at this small family owned restaurant. The owner, Volkan, is an extremely gracious and attentive host. We ordered the boneless chicken kebab and the pottery kebab, which is a meat and vegetable stew cooked in a clay pot which is broken open at the table and served. We will be back!