Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Irmak Y
Nevsehir Province, Türkiye

Historic House

Review of MDC Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jun 2024
I was extremely pleased with my stay at Mdc Cave. My room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location ideal for sightseeing. There was indoor and outdoor dining room with good food and beautiful views.
Date of stay: June 2024
  • eDreams
9.4 km from MDC Hotel
View more hotels in Urgup
1,547 results
All reviews cave hotel turkey beautiful hotel turkish bath huge bathroom heated floors memorable stay cappadocia region unique experience would highly recommend this hotel great hospitality hot air balloon jacuzzi mr tour cheese warmth
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2024 via mobile

I was highly surprised to see how high this hotel was rated. We experienced two power outages in our room in the middle of the night (my wife uses a CPAP so we had a poor night’s rest). The front desk said they would “look into it,” but they never did. Fortunately, we were able to switch rooms. The jacuzzi was not working. The TV in our second room was not working. Perhaps they are shifting focus to catering to large tour groups, as there was a battalion of aggressive tourists (three bus loads full) causing a huge line at the breakfast buffet. I am not embellishing when I say aggressive: one tried to take my wife’s omelet at the omelet bar and one intentionally slammed into my shoulder coming out of the breakfast room. I recommend looking elsewhere if you are a solo traveler or single family.

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2024

Beautiful location overlooking the town of Urgup. Our rooms were all slightly different but carved in to or out of rock. We would have loved the swimming pool to have been ready but appreciate that it's a little early for the hoteliers. We loved the breakfasts, and dinner and wine was good except that the menu is only available on their app which was painful, but we got there in the end.

Room tip: Pool won't be ready til end of May perhaps later
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2023 via mobile

We were fortunate to stay at the MDC for a couple of nights. We had a large fabulous room complete with hamman. We asked reception for instructions - the secret is giving the "slab" sufficient time to heat.
Our room was a bit of a walk from the reception (overlooking pool), but that meant it was quiet. Hotel is not close to town so we ate at the restaurant several nights but enjoyed our meals. Yes, there are cats around, and although the staff does try to keep them out of the restaurant but as you know, cats are nimble. It was not an issue for us. Certainly not bothersome.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2023

I stayed at this hotel for two days and all the people very helpful during I stay.

We were allocated a room with Hamam at the highest point in the hotel.
MDC was very nice. One of the biggest hotel suites I have ever been in.

The room was huge and the bathroom with Hamam was large and well appointed. It also had a jacuzzi.

There are electrick charger for e-car and parking area.

Room tip: Also there pool it's nice for summer period
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2023

A lot of Cave Hotels in Cappadocia. All of them a little outside of the town. MDC was very nice. One of the biggest hotel suites I have ever been in.
Restaurant was good, very nice people. Alkl ion all it was a nice addition to our visit.

Date of stay: October 2023