“The most amazing place to stay.”

Hera Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Bergama B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was a highlight of our driving trip around Turkey.
The most wonderful hosts in an absolutely wonderful location.
Felt as though we were experiencing being part of the lives of the people who lived around us. Too hard to put into words but our stay was just wonderful. Everything so old and the locals were so welcoming.
Saving hard to visit again!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms were amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Lovely hotel with equally lovely staff. Our group of six thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Convenient to the cable car. Had parking spot for us in the wonderful warren of streets in the old Greek village part of town. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

One of the best small hotels that I have stayed in.Restored to a superb standard.
I had a room in the main building . It was immaculate and spotlessly clean.
Larger than than most rooms in this class of hotel and price range
The bathroom was large, equipped with modern hardware and exceptionally clean.
We were very well looked after by the owners who were extremely helpful in sorting us out. Breakfast was standard wholesome Turkish fare with fab views. Excellent value.First class all the way!

Room Tip: The room in the main building was large and quiet (south side)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank namsham
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I booked this hotel just a few hours before arriving. Checking in I was greeted warmly and given a very nice room. As the restaurants in Begama were mostly closed at this time I was treated to a generous meal by the hotel owners which included a delicious locally made dessert. This hotel has been tastefully renovated and is clearly run with great care. Ownership speaks excellent English and they are incredibly kind and helpful. I was treated to a gastronomic event every morning with fruit, tea, coffee, bread, cheese, yogurt and honey, all of it organic. I was given insider tips of what to see and what not to miss, extremely useful information as I would later find out when I visited sights that were quite incredible and seemed overlooked by other tourists.
I would absolutely stay here again and I was sorry to leave. On the morning of checking out I was offered a ride by the owner's son to a bus station in a coastal town as I was continuing on to Cenakkale and Troy. Being able to leave rested from Bergama really improved the rest of my trip which continued on to Istanbul. I'm so very grateful for the hospitality I experienced at hotel Hera and I hope to visit Bergama again. If I do, there will be no doubt about where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelingNormands
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Hera Boutique Hotel has been lovingly and tastefully restored to be a comfortable stay in the Old City section of Bergama. It has wonderful views of the city and the ruins towering above it. It is a 2 minute walk into town and 10 minute walk to the Acropole funicular. It has garage space for parking your car. The sheltered courtyard , lounge areas and terrace provide many spaces in which to relax after exploring the nearby sites. The owner speaks English and she was very helpful providing us with advice and maps.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kinmac
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bergama
0.3 km away
0.2 km away
Athena Pension
Athena Pension
#6 of 15 in Bergama

Been to Hera Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!