The hotel is average and the rooms are a bit old, but the beach is very nice. We were very happy with the breakfast quality. No need for personal towel was a plus. Overall I think the hotel is quite expensive for the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy direct access to Blue Flag beaches on the shores of the crystal clear the Aegean Sea. In addition to the gorgeous beaches, our hotel is near prime destinations like Cesme Castle, Aqua Toy City water park and the beautiful Aegean town of Alacati. Rest well in 5-star accommodation with many offering separate living areas and views of the sea from private balconies. Convenient on-site dining at 2 restaurants and 3 bars ensure guests don’t have to go far for a delicious meal or a refreshing drink with friends. Our family-friendly hotel features a playground and offers a Kids Club, so go ahead and book a treatment at the spa or relax in the Turkish hammam while we entertain the little ones. Need an unforgettable setting for your wedding or business event? Our dedicated meeting professionals can gladly assist you with reserving our ballroom or one of our appealing meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme Hotel Cesme
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa, Cesme
- Radisson Blu Hotel Cesme