Piril Hotel Thermal & Beauty Spa(Cesme)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$63
Sedirli Ev(Alacati)
US$85
Imerek Tas Ev Otel(Alacati)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Restaurant
US$144
US$122
Adres Alacati Butik Otel(Alacati)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Asma Han Otel(Alacati)
1,089 results
All reviewshuge poolturkeysea viewbeach restaurantopen buffet breakfastprivate beachspeak englishperfect stayspecial thanksonurregionseasonminibusistanbul
Reviewed 6 July 2017

It was a good experience to be there a warm and friendly place with very kind stuff. It has a very clean rooms and gourgeous view.my little son had his first experience of swimming in the sea , he will never forget this trip!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Cesme, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Aida,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for your valuable feedback following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Çeşme.
We are glad to read that you liked our view and services. We have taken note of your comments and shared them with our team as we constantly strive to improve our guests' experience.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice, but the rooms aren't as nice as a 5 stars hotel should be (the bathroom must be renovated).
If you're booking a standard room, you don't have a balcony.
There is absolutely no animation during the day, no music around the pool.
So I do not recommend it to young people.
The only positive part was the restaurant, the food is well diversified and delicious. But during the day, if you want to eat or drink something, the prices are pretty expensive (better to go outside of the hotel).
I was quite disappointed of my stay there which was pretty boring.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
RD_Cesme, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear isikaylin,

Greetings from Cesme and thank you for your review.
We highly appreciate that you liked our food but regret to see that your expectations weren't met.
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that our hotel is located between Cesme and Alacatı and at the same time very close to the bar's and beachclub's.
However, please kindly let me inform you that our prices are reviewed regularly with other similar 5-star hotels in Cesme, to ensure that our services remain good value for money. We have also noted all the details of your message to work on and develop further.
Me and my team are looking forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Cesme.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Radisson Blu Resort is beautiful on the outside, with a huge pool and direct access to the beach. Service is great although the hotel staff's English is a bit spotty. Food is so so at Element Restaurant (dessert is the best from the buffet), nothing to write home about. Rooms are nice; bathroom/shower door only opens on one side so I ended slipping because of the awkward way to get into the tub which leaked all over the floor.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RD_Cesme, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your comments about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme.
I'm delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations with our "Yes I Can!" service philosopy, and our dessert.
Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. I would like to confirm you that we will share your bad experience with the bathroom, with our technical department.

Me and my team are looking forward to serving you better in your next visit.

Best Regards,
Özgur Cireli

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is a good hotel in an excellent location with its own private beach. Restaurants and bars are expensive but cheaper than the Sheraton which is just up the road. Have stayed in both a high end suite and a standard room and both offer good value.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
RD_Cesme, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Stevejm321,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme. Feedback is an essential tool for us to evaluate and improve our already existing service standards.
We're delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our location and beach.
I would like to confirm that our prices are in line with similar hotels in the area.
Me and my team will be happy to be your host again when your travels bring you back to Cesme.
Sincerely

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Good hotel. No great functions purhaps in April! Good tennis court, however dissapointing tennis rackets and ball...

Good breakfast. Meal is average, but nice service.

Also I didn't get why they have charged me in advance, never experienced that before.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RD_Cesme, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Zafer,
Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor .
We're delighted to learn that you liked our breakfast and service.
We will sharing your feedback about the tennis rackets and balls with our purchasing manager.
Me and my team at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme look forward to hosting you again.
Best Regards,