Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
TripadvisorUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Hosts went out of their way to accommodate my friends and I for a 2am check in after our prior housing plans overbooked and left us stranded. Apartment was clean, well maintained and had had every amenity we could ask for - including new luffas in the shower, detergent for laundry and an array of instant coffees. They even let us check out late at no cost so we could sleep in. Apartments are 5 min walking to a number of restaurants and close to the beach (short drive, possibly walking distance), but apartment was quiet at night. Hosts were very helpful with any questions we had about he surrounding area. The only complaint I have is that we stayed such a short time. If I’m back in Cesme, I’ll be staying with them!

Date of stay: August 2018