US$31
US$29
US$24
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ada Apart Otel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$73
US$70
US$71
US$68
US$52
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$512
US$38
US$67
All reviewsclub roomturkish bathstyle showerrelaxation roomrooftop restauranttop floorsteam roommodern designspa staffrecommend this hotelturkeyloved this hotelwalking distanceswimming poollarge roomcomfortable bedaegean sea
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed hotel because of 5 star
Unfortunately it is so poor first they gave me room it was too noisy probably room under the ventilation duct then ı want another room the gave me room smelling smoking it was awfull and staff eas so careless

Stayed: July 2017
Volkan D, Manager at Renaissance Izmir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear 'emiromer',

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are deeply sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with your stay and noticed that you rated us relatively low. With regards to the room smell/noice problem , we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and appreciate your feedback. We wish we had known the issue during your stay to send you immediately a technician to fix it or change your room. Please do not hesitate to contact our guest services with any of your requests and concerns on your future stays so we can assure you a smooth and uninterrupted stay with us.

Again thank you for staying with Renaissance, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visits to Izmir.

Best Regards,

Volkan Dinc
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent city, warm people, some nice restaurants, not all, since some od the workers are a bit uncomfortable with foreigners. I would highly recommend all to visit Midpoint restaurant in Alsancak , behind swiss hotel. Nice food, nice atmosphere. Fish restaurants are also nice but not all! Some can work out really expensive.
The city itself is wonderful, with excellent seaview all round. Right now a bit of construction work due to building a modern tram line.
People are mostly friendly and helpfull. A very young city due to 9 universities in the area. Many excellent things to see especially the Bazaar. Two historic churches and the last home of Vigin Mary before she passed away.
Cesma is another place to see with excellent beach clubs!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second trip to this hotel, and again I wasn't disappointed. The welcome from staff was very warm and throughout the stay I found all the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Personally I liked the decor and styling of those hotel, it has more personality than other chain hotels I have used in the area.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I was also very happy with the breakfast selection available.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We loved this hotel! I would go back to Turkey just to stay at this hotel! Getting here from the airport is a breeze. Take the city bus and ask to get off at the Swissotel stop. The Renaissance is directly opposite the stop. You can use the same bus to return to the airport.

The Renaissance is well located and just a couple of blocks from the Promenade on the Sea. Our room was out of this world with views of the Aegean Sea. The breakfast (free because of our Gold status) was in the restaurant on the roof with large, billowy umbrellas blowing in the breeze. Exceptional food and service. We hardly wanted to leave after we finished eating.

The spa was tremendously wonderful. I have been back home for 3 months and I still keep wishing I were there. So, so relaxing. The Hammam spa is worthy of writing home about. It is exquisite. You will feel like liquid gold when you leave you will be so relaxed.

Thoroughly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Everything was excellent. People working there were really really polite, plus they were speaking English (something rare in Turkey). Gorgeous rooms, very clean with bathroom like hammam. I loved that the bathroom was in a different place from the toilette. Stunning spa!

Despite the fact that the hotel is in the heart of the town, near to everything, there was no bustle.

The only thing that I didn't like so much was, that when we went 10 minutes before breakfast closing, the stuff was looking as a little bit strange, and after 10 minutes started gathering everything. Even our empty plates. It was like telling us "time to go". I suppose closing time regards your entrance, not your last mouthful.

The price of the hotel was very good regarding the facilities and the service. Value for money !!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Volkan D, Genel Müdür at Renaissance Izmir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Depy P,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience at the Renaissance Izmir Hotel. We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay.

We thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to the city.

Sincerely yours,