Ibis Izmir Alsancak
Shantihome Hostel izmir(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$55
US$40
US$56
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$53
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Piano Hotel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$30
All reviewsbreakfast buffet was very niceaccor hotelsgreat locationtrain stationdifferent countrieswalking distancecomfortable stayclean roomsthe hotel staffalsancakreceptionseacityslippershousekeeping
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed at Ibis İzmir only for a night and did not use any service of the hotel.
The room was very clean and the bed were very comfy. I would really reccomend this hotel if you're on tight budget but searching for a comfortable stay.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Izmir Alsancak.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We are frequent guests of Izmir Ibis Alsancak with my husband and daughter. Every time we are very satisfied and happy when we stayed there. In July 2017 we stayed at the hotel again and Ms Guldane form the housekeeping helped me a lot after I got a personal problem.
I definitely advise this hotel everybody who plans to stay in Izmir.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Avrupadan
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We shared you comments and thanked to our friend after your comments.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

First of all, I would like to say is that the hotel is situated in the city centre of Izmir. In addition, the hotel provides very good value for this price through offer good and quality breakfast, comfortable beds, rooms also and ultimately shower. What I mean is that the hotel is so good in wide spectrum of area. As from breakfast, for those people who would like to volunteer to do a breakfast, they are obliged to pay 6.5 euro. Nonetheless, the breakfast is so good and everything is offered by the hotel competent people. And also finally, the hotel is so superb in a lot of reasons as I have cited to you before. Thanks for your having been hospitable. I liked this hotel very much. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Eralp,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

very good value for this price. of course not a 5* hotel so i cut some stars in my ratings. close to main transportation hub and restaurants. only a few minutes walk. bed is comfortable, room is a bit small but very clean.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017