Book now, pay at stay
US$57
US$54
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Ada Apart Otel(Izmir)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

While working in Kemalpasa I stayed in this hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to travellers to the area.
Food was good and well presented. Rooms were excellent and clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SelinAvsar, Genel Müdür at Ramada Hotel & Suites Kemalpasa Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

First I would like to thank you for your kind interest that you had shown to our property.
I hope we would have a choice to accomadate you again for the next trip.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Especially for business trips, great hotel with kind staff, comfortable rooms, excellent cuisine and rich bar. Hotel is located in good place and far from crowd city life. You could visit the amazing places of Izmir and relax in that cosy place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SelinAvsar, Genel Müdür at Ramada Hotel & Suites Kemalpasa Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to thank you for your nice comments.

I hope we would hav eto see you again on our property.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

It is very good, clean hotel. rooms are big enough and staff is really kind. In restoran they have good food. I also visited SPA and it was clean and service on really high level. Prices are acceptable.

Room Tip: Rooms on east site are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Our Valued Guest,

First I would like to thank you for your kind interest and nice comments.

I hope we would have to accomadate you again in our property .

Reviewed 6 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 2 March 2017

MY ONLY ISSUE WAS I WAS BOOKED INTO A SMOKING ROOM AND COULD NOT BE MOVED, Even being a smoker myself I don't smoke indoors so although the room was immaculate there was a strong smell of smoke

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business