“Delicious treat”
Review of Omer's Place - CLOSED

Omer's Place
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We went for lunch today and loved every morsel. Warm service, fabulous flavours, a lovely terrace... We're planning to return next week in the evening to try out their new menu.

1  Thank Jalee15

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Visited again in May. The menu is a little reduced however quality just as good. Omer did not have the fish we wanted so he sent specially to the fish market to buy fresh for us. We enjoyed the meze's which are a bit different from those found on the main front.
A very nice setting to enjoy a drink and meal as the sun goes down.

1  Thank jacbartat
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Having heard that Omer was now only doing light meals we called in for lunch. Menu changed but still good and looked more than enough options for proper dinner as in the past. Mezes interesting and a little more substantial than in the past. We much enjoyed both cold and hot versions. Berna's touches add something extra. Will be back for dinner.

1  Thank robinhbishop
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I was in Gocek for only a few days and visited Omer's on the first night. The food was amazing! Omer is a master and blends traditional Turkish flavors and ingredients in new ways. Fish baked in caste-iron with tomato and orange. Walnut ginger puree as a starter.

I always visit new restaurants when traveling, but after eating at the other places in Gocek (fine, not great food for the same price) I made sure to go back to Omer's for my final meal.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We chose to eat here as it was number one on trip advisor and we had not eaten at any of the restaurants in this part of Gocek on our previous trips. Food was nice but nothing to write home about and I felt sorry for the poor waitress who was greeted by four lots of table guests arriving at the same time so she struggled to get the drinks orders give the menus and take orders whilst the owner and I presume the owners wife sat and played with their phones and computer not very good first impression. Setting was nice but view was more restricted than I thought it would be.