Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Really well organised trip

We booked Cleopatra Beach trip from marmaris. Really good trip highly recommended. Pick up from... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Marcelinaxx
via mobile
Amazing experience

The service was excellent. The journey was breathtaking and fulfilling. I will definitely use the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
_W4206JV
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Marmaris
from US$18.24
from US$50.45
from US$80.51
from US$35.96
More Info
All reviews turkish bath jeep safari no hidden costs turkey explained everything excellent service collect payment swim with the dolphins scuba diving hassle free cleopatra island these guys tour operator day trip great price from start to finish mud bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Amazing!
I just can say Amazing! Kerim our guide was extremely nice and took as through 2 amazing tours outside Gorome. He explained the history of Capadoccia as well as provided a meaningful explanation of each site we visited.
I highly recommend you to choose this company! They know what they are doing, and they do it pretty well!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Thank you Osman & Sam!!!!!!! You made my adventures very memorable!!!

So coming to Turkey for adventures, but plans went array with the snow, but walking into Migros, I happened to see Mares (who I had seen online, read reviews but was surprised to see them here), 1hr later, I'm being picked up from my hotel on the way to Pamukale!!

Sam & Osman sat with me no pushy sales, heard my travel plans and concerns of travelling in the night as a lone female, instantly they searched for day transportation, and I was safely on my way to float in a hot air balloon, stayed at the beautiful Venus hotel, toured Pamukale with a guide they arranged, and traveled safe and returned! Every step of the way they kept in touch, how my journey was, if I had any issues and if I was enjoying the trip even after I arrived back!

I travel frequently, and know what pushy is and there was none of this, this is a professional service, who went above and beyond, making my journey memorable and enjoyable throughout! I can't rate them enough for keeping me safe x a feeling which cannot be bought!

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

The customer service, personal attention and the knowledge these people have is amazing. The people who work in the Marmaris Branch (3 M Migros) are friendly, knowledgeable and give a warm feeling. They are unchangeable! They give u positive energy and the vibe u need when ur out on vacation !

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Went over some trips organized by Mares. Friendly and kind staff, organized and interesting tours, affordable prices. Would do it over again of course! Thank you Mares ❤️

Reviewed 17 September 2021

We did rafting, swimming with dolphins, aquapark and scuba diving toues. Tours were fun and well organized, the team at Mares travel agency is very friendly. I highly recommend Mares