1,910 results
All reviews animation team jewellery shop turkey pool area gala night mini bar turkish bath sea view lovely hotel a la carte restaurant beach boy next year evening entertainment great holiday private beach water gym bar staff
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Good points - Contempory feel furnishings, most staff were displaying excellent Turkish hospitality but a few let the side down. The dining area is well laid out and a lovely setting. Nice pool but no sea view, great diverse mix of clientele including Turkish, English, dutch, german, eastern europeans (I liked this) The Spa is excellent not cheap but the quality is there. I had a 4 hand massage by two asain therapists and they were extremely professional. Negociate the price beforehand they are open to negotiation. Bad points-i felt this holiday was overpriced for a 4* hotel in Marmaris in October, A/C the food was average typical Turkish fayre, the drinks were awful, only local brands that were of a poor quality and limited. The coffee was awful and if you wanted fresh orange for breakfast you had to pay extra. The partial sea view was the size of a postage stamp and a real disappointment, no upgrade available even though I would of been more than willing to pay for it, hotel logisticaly is not directed at the sea. The hair salon in hotel is overpriced for what you normally pay in Turkey. It saddens me to be negative because this place has the right ingredients to be a great hotel albeit the sea view issue, the other issues could easily be resolved.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Warriir
CasaDeMaris, Genel Müdür at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Warriir
We are glad you found our hotel contemporary, and the layout of our dining area. We are happy you observed our staffs service to you as a guest and used the words as excellent hospitality. Our hotel is International and the diverse mix is what makes our hotel stand out from other hotels. We are sorry to read you used the word Bad regarding your negative points towards our hotel. Firstly It is entirely up to any guest what they want to pay for any holiday they wish to book in any hotel in any country. Our food is International and caters for all nations. Our drinks are the best quality of local brand, we do have International brands but this is payable. We are sorry you did not like our coffee, and our fresh orange juice for breakfast is payable. The partial sea view we cannot change for you as this is the way our hotel and rooms are built. We are sorry an upgrade was no available as all our popular sea view rooms were full as was our hotel.

We wish you well on your next holiday

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Just returned with my husband after 10 day stay at the hotel, which we booked based on reviews.
Good, very clean cannot fault the hotel, high standard of cleanliness, forever cleaning all areas. Room very spacious and modern, great shower, a/c , cleaned daily fresh towels. Staff great friendly took their time to chat get to know you. Knew what you wanted to drink at dinner , enjoyed the pool bar area, beach was great if you got a lounger in the jetty. Location of hotel was good, bars, shops and we enjoyed walking so was a good walk to Icmelier. Bad, for a five star hotel having to pay for safe, unacceptable and tv, no English channels. As much as I don't go on holiday to watch tv, some nights were tired so good to watch in bed. Not snacks all day, set times, food repetitive , I'm not fussy but food was more for German, local palette. Only brand drinks, bottled mixers often flat. Pool area beds not comfy, many loose decking , tripped on many occasions. One positive, the chef made me poached eggs each day on request. Entertainment was not too my liking, again not for Brits. It was a 50/50 experience. I did , should I say my husband purchase a necklace from the onsite jeweller , very good deal. And had a really nice hair cut blow dry from the hair salon. Would I return, yes if food was changed or more variety for all nationalities.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Teresa M

Dear TeresaM
We are happy you rated our hotel good, clean and observed a high standard of cleanliness. Also our modern spacious rooms, and housekeepings daily cleaning within your room. Our staff do strive to look after our guests during their stay and are friendly and attentive to our guests.
We are sorry to read you used the word Bad for things you found in our hotel not to your standards for a 5 star hotel. I can clarify these points, our hotel policy is that the safe is payable, regarding paying for the TV this is only for exclusive channels which is entirely up to the guest, if they wish to purchase these channels. We are not a 24 hour all inclusive hotel, what we do provide is food and snacks for most hours throughout the day from 7:00am to midnight soup at 23:30 - 24:00pm. Our food caters for all nations as we are a International hotel and also our entertainment is International. We are sorry you found the pool area beds not to your comfort, and do apologise regarding the decking. Our hotels overall maintenance is carried out all threw the winter months to prepare Casa De Maris Resort & Spa for our new season in 2019. We are happy you enjoyed your freshly prepared breakfast which our chef prepared for you on request.
We would be glad to welcome you again at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days at the beginning of October and the hotel was lovely. Rooms were really modern, clean and comfortable and the restaurant area was really good. Plenty of choice for each meal.

My husband and I chose to spend most of the day on the beach area. Only thing I did notice, is when I’ve stayed in all inclusive hotels previously, the drinks service has been better. Staff never came to take orders and bring them to us when sunbathing so if we wanted something we did have to get up and go ask for it. Not a huge deal, but a small irritation. There were also quite a few stray cats around the hotel. I had one jump over me and scratch my stomach whilst sunbathing which was a little unpleasant. Not really the hotels fault though as there were a lot of strays all over, even outside the hotel.

We were able to secure a late check out at €25. I had contacted the hotel previously to going out there to try and arrange in advance with me being pregnant but never got a response but it was easily sorted.

It was pretty much right in the middle of Marmaris and İçmeler so if u wanted to go to either centres or was quite a walk which is something we really enjoyed.

I would certainly recommend this hotel. We had a lovely and relaxed time here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niki C
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Our 6th visit to our favourite hotel was amazing, as soon as we arrived we felt at home again. It was so nice to see all of our favourite staff members again. Kerim and Selahattin were the waiters that served us the most, both are extremely good at their job, so friendly and helpful. We have mentioned the staff members so many times in previous reviews, but they really are such a great asset to the hotel and the main reason that we come back time and time again. There were a few new members of staff this year including Hirysimi, a lovely young girl who worked in the lobby bar who we had a lot of laughs with. As always the hotel was spotlessly clean and our lovely room was cleaned daily, with clean sheets and towels. The food was very tasty with quite a lot of choice. The animation team were great fun to be around, Alf and Gigi and the rest of the team do a great job making sure everyone has a good time, every morning they do the sun dance beside the pool, my wife joined in most days, and by the third week of our holiday she was almost perfect. The only real downfall is the evening entertainment, while we appreciate that you cant please everyone, we found it a bit disappointing, most of the acts we have seen several times, so several nights we sat in the piano bar, the music was very relaxing and played by a very talented pianist. On other evenings we went to infinity bar just a short walk from the hotel, looks out across the bay and lovely friendly staff. The hotel is in a great location with its own private beach and close to shops and bars. The shops sell all the fake designer goods from shirts to handbags, my wife bought so much stuff I had to buy another small suitcase to bring it all home. Every other Wednesday night its gala night, decorations are put around the pool and there is an excellent dance act on after dinner, a special cake is bought out and repeat guests are invited to the stage to cut it, Suat, the hotel photographer takes lovely photos to take home as good memories. On our first gala night we were celebrating a special anniversary,The restaurant manager escorted us to the stage where we were invited to cut the cake and the staff wished us well, it made our night extra special, its the personal touches that these people offer that makes it a holiday to remember. I bought my wife yet another ring from Tahirs jewellery shop in the hotel, she was very pleased with it, all of the items in the shop are beautiful and very reasonably priced. If you want to book any day trips or activities, the best place to go is Yagna tourism, you will find it just around the corner opposite the beach. The guy there is very nice and trips are very cheap. My wife paid just £20 to go parasailing, and she had a great time. nearly forgot to mention the elderly gentleman that some mornings plays the violin at breakfast time, he always remembers us and we were delighted to see him again. Thankyou Casa de maris for yet another amazing holiday, it really feels like our holiday home now, cant wait to see you all again next year. We have already booked for 3 weeks for june and September and we would be even happier if we could have room 1534 or 1434.

Room Tip: high floor with full sea view are best
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank postie1201
CasaDeMaris, Genel Müdür at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you very much for your great review.
Re-hosting you has made us very happy.
You look at life from a positive point of view and this affects both you and the peaples around you positively.
It was a pleasure to see you with your smile at all times.
We would like to thank you again on behalf of team you mentioned and all other staff.
We will be happy to welcome you again at your second home.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Once again Casa De Maris Resort & Spa has provided me as a guest another wonderful enjoyable holiday. Again I'm reiterating from my previous reviews, the effort from all the staff in every department give 100% within their post and I make an effort back by being who I am to say a big thank back for the service, the laughter and all the holidays I have had at this hotel.

Again I met up with some nice repeat guests who also make my holiday and also some new guests, we share time together and laughter and for me this makes my holiday.

Thanks again to all the management and all the staff, Kermin outside waiter for his attentive service, Lockman the barman who always has you laughing, Ercon, girl in lobby bar (sorry didn't remember your name), omelette chef and smiling girl who works with him (Gunaydin Tukiye). Executive Head Chef Moustafa, Ade, Metin, Aziz, Calmi, Habi.

The entertainment team "Chameleon Team" Alf, Gigi and Amhet who provide day time activities and evening entertainment, these guys do a brilliant job giving 100% effort and are their for the guests who want to join in and have fun on their hoilday.

General Manager Fahri Tan your team have did it again for me, be proud of the management and staff that are under the hotel you manage.

For Me Casa De Maris Resort & Spa Number 1
Yvonne

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank YvonnieK

Dear Yvonne,
It was great to welcome and host you again in your Casa De Maris Hotel.
You've written great things for us again. We felt a little spoiled. Thank you very much.
I am of course proud of all our staff. They are making great efforts to ensure that our guests are satisfied with our hotel services.
As an experienced manager, you've helped us with some advices when we needed. We are grateful for this and see you as a valuable member of this great family. We will be always happy to benefit from your knowledge and experience.
Take care. See you again.
Fahri