US$243
US$312
Orkide Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsincluding flightsfew issuescheap hotelrooms cleaned dailyenglish breakfastandys
Reviewed 26 May 2018

hotel is in a great location.We had a few issues the hot water was a hit and miss and also the hotel was full of Russians plus our room was very dated but was told they are doing it up this year.we was in block c.The food was good lots of salad but not catered for kids if you got any problems omar reservation & f.o manger will sort out for you great guy. Thanks for a great time see you next year.

Room Tip: block b is the best block
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank postiepete2014
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to try staying at this hotel from the 7th May. The only thing I can say about this hotel is terrible and that we left within the second day of our holiday. During the two days we stayed, We were all inclusive, the food stopped at 8pm instead of advertised 10pm, the all inclusive bar closed at 6pm in stead of 10pm, the rooms were absolutely disgusting and this was the Standard Rooms option. To add to this, on the second day of our stay, I had items stolen from my personal backpack. Before settling in for the night, I went into my backpack to get out my prescription drugs, which I depend on for me being able to walk without being in serious amounts of pain, I opened up my bag with my prescription drugs in, to find that the majority of them had been stolen.

My father-in-law and I, spoke with the manager, which was absolutely useless as he did not care whatsoever about his guests and beat around the bush by calling us a liar. This is the simplest I can put this review. To add to this, when we were down talking to the manager there were a lot of people complaining about their rooms being disgustingly filthy, and that the food is absolutely terrible and raw. It got to the point where my family and I felt very unsafe. The bathrooms flood when you use the shower. It's that bad that the cleaners actually out soaking wet towels we used to mop up thenwater in the floor, into my 6 month old daughters travel cot, resulting in us having to clean, then blow-dry the mattress for almost 2 hours. Who does this? Are they trying to make my daughter very sick or worse, kill her? The staff members do not care what so ever about the safety of their guests. My partner and mother-in-law got stuck in the elevator both days as it broke down. Oh, and theres a lot of Russian party animals which to them, quiet doesn't exist. Come the third morning of our holiday, we packed our bags and left the hotel without hesitation and seeked better, friendlier accommodation.

As soon as we left, I spoke to my travel agent "Travel Republic" They were absolutely disgusted with the customer service I received from the hotel and immediately took action by contacting the hotel and telling them to refund my money. They couldn't have been more helpful. Travel Republic care a lot about their customers and wish they could always guarantee the best customer service possible with their customers.

Please, do not ever book with the Ageam park Hotel in Marmaris Turkey, it will be a waste of your money. Find another budget hotel, especially if you have a young baby and do not want them to get sick or worse.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Cleaner stolen our money. Prostitution is rife and they are using the hotel as their base. Russians put British alcoholics to shame. When approached management about the money stolen we were told ‘what do you want us to do’ arrogant management that turn a blind eye to prostitution as they are probably earning a packet off it. Avoid this hotel like the plague!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deborahloftus73
AEGEANGUESTRELATION, Yönetici at Aegean Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

''What the customers wrote about room, they should check and get all information about what they booked. Their reservation was promo room without balcony but we gave them standart room without charging price difference between two rooms. Which they called prostitutes and pimp they are our bar street free shuttle service workers and they are just giving information to the customers about bus times. We don’t have entertaiment at the facility but they are working for bar street shuttle bus. If we gonna give this complain letter to the judge about what they wrote about those workers, we would like inform them that they can have huge trouble even in England by our consulate. They have no right to insult anyone like this. The room maids are not new at the facility and we trust and believe them as we know them many years. If they lost 300GBP and bleaming our worker, why they didn’t contact with their agency and police. To be honest if someone gonna stil my 300GBP from my room and i will be sure about it, noone can not stop me to call police for to arrest this worker. People are enjoying at the hotel in their vacation. The are not searching for problems for to write a complain when they go back to their country. This is difference between them, who enjoy with their holiday, which is searching troubles. Bar area needs to clean after swimming pool close and it is taking max 10-15 mins. It is neccesary for the food and beverage hygien, they are just making ready bar for dinner and evening service. They had chance to change their hotel during their vacation. We would like to see any report from their hotel guide about their all complains.
We are not accepting any of this complains from them.''

This is answer to your complain letter to the agency. You can be sure about that we will go to the judge because of your insult to our workers.
Best Regard

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Just back from here paid all inclusive for the same meal to be served day after day no variety no taste no entertainment apart from music from outside bar staff did. Not interact with guests .rowdy guests from Russia ruled the hotel barged past while u were being served ur meal no social etiquette or regard for other users will NOT stay here again or recommend to family or friends very poor

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank MARIEJC1970
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Despite the complaints and negative reviews, this is a fun hotel with a great party atmosphere. If one or two relatively minor things could be fixed I would give it a 'good' rating.

Pros:

- Good value - I paid £11 per night all-inclusive through a booking agent for a week at the beginning of May.
- Well located about 10-15 minutes walk from centre of Marmaris. Plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.
- Just set back from the beach.
- Popular with young people, couples and families.
- Good atmosphere around the pool.
- Rooms/bathrooms were adequate and beds were comfortable.
- Staff were efficient and helpful without being overbearing.

Cons:

- Can be a little bit noisy
- Wifi is a bit flakey, even in Lobby at busy times and needs an upgrade.

With regard to the food, it is wholesome with plenty of it, but possibly more directed towards Russian and Turkish tastes than the Brits.

Breakfast:
- Salads
- Bread plus jams, cheese, ham
- Eggs and usually sausages, potatoes
- Fruit juice, tea, coffee etc

Lunch/Dinner

- Salads
- Usually 2 hot meat dishes, one of which is chicken
- Chips/Pasta
- Sweets are a bit limited - fruit and one or two varieties of Turkish cake.

It's a solid 3 star hotel and good value for the price charged. However, if you go expecting 5* luxury for a B&B price, you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends