“Suitable for everyone!”

Blue Bay Platinum Hotel
Ranked #23 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 15 February 2012

First stayed at this hotel in August 2010, loved it so much we went back in August 2011 and have booked once again for August 2012! Me and my family have never been to the same hotel twice let alone 3 times, so that must be saying something about this hotel!

The location of the hotel is perfect, short walk to the beach front where there are numerous bars and watersports. It is located on a main road but the noise cannot be heard within the hotel. Outside the hotel you can catch the local buses either into the centre of Marmaris or going the other way to the next town that is Icemeler.

The hotel itself is spotless with staff always around cleaning and mopping. The same goes for the rooms, they are spacious and kept clean with maids coming every day providing fresh towels and bedsheets.

There are a number of pools around the complex but sunloungers did appear to be an issue with many people getting up in the early hours, putting towels on sun loungers yet not actually coming to use the sun loungers until late afternoon.

The staff at the hotel are all very friendly and cannot do enough to help you. The staff in the restaurant are fast and efficent cleaning away plates as soon as you finish your food. The barstaff are also very good as never had to wait long at all to get a drink.

The choice of food available in the restaurant was very good as there was something for everyone. I am a very fussy eater and managed to find something to fill me up every meal time!

There is entertainment every day and night except for Sundays. Entertainment in the day ranges from waterpolo and aqua gym to darts and bingo. There are different shows put on every night along with a game of bingo as well as the clubdance which is good fun. The entertainment team do there very best to try and get everyone involved so do try and take part to make the most of your holiday! The hotel also provides a bus which leaves the hotel around 11pm to go to barstreet with other hotel guests and brings you back to the hotel after which is good fun!

I don't have any negative comments about this hotel and hope that my third visit to this hotel is a great as the last 2 have been!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
21  Thank natters92
There are newer reviews for Blue Bay Platinum Hotel

Reviewed 12 February 2012

My trip in September was my third visit to the Blue Bays in 12 months. I must admit I was initally a bit dubious of travelling to Turkey, but I can honestly say I have never been proved more wrong. Having stayed at hotels all over the world the staff here are up with the best of them and I now can't imagine staying anywhere else! This hotel caters for all age groups and categories of travellers from the extremely active to the people who want to laze round the pool all day, with no pressure to get involved in any of the activities.

The food was good, there was always something that everyone liked on the menu. The rooms are immaculate, cleaned every day. The location is excellent, a stone throw away from the beach, aquapark and some of the best resteraunts in Marmaris. The supermarket is about 5 mins away with everything you could ever wish to buy.

I will be returning here for a long time to come.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank SillyGilly_69
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Have stayed here three times great location and staff are lovely

• Stayed: July 2011
9  Thank Shelly900
Reviewed 8 February 2012

blue bays hotel best hotel i have been to we had an amazing time myself, husband and our son . staff so friendly very helpfull they would go out there way to help you in any way they can . the rooms where immaculate , bedding changed every 2/3 days food was great and i am very hard to please as i like simple foods that i am used to not venturous with food at all both my husband and son loved the food. and on occasion for a typical scottish fry up we would nip across to sweetcorner restraunt for a full scottish fry up 2.50 brilliant restraunt. hotel great value for money too night entertainment good plenty entertainment and activities for the kids though i didnt need to bother about that as my son is 18 but watching the younger kids was entertainment to myself seeing them participate and enjoying themselves .pools great too also seperate pool with water slides for the kids or big kids at heart. there are the moaners and complainers everywhere even moaned about bluebays cant understand them just like to moan or complain i suppose . neither my husband or myself can say a bad thing about bluebays we loved it . we where there 2010 in june and had that much of a great time went back in september 2010 as well also same hotel blue bays so its that bad lol we went back twice in one year glutten for punishment . we are booked up to return and we cant wait for june this year i would recommend this hotel to everyone some people could go to buckingham palce and still pick faults but seriously folks this is a great holiday hotel for familys , couples ,singles or just a group of friends the twice we have been here it has been a mixture of all ages and the hotel has security day and night who also make sure the rowdier young ones who have had one too many keep it down for the guests already in slumberland what more can i say get to your travel agents now or do what i did phone them do it over the phone we are so excited and cant wait to return in june

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
14  Thank mom065
Reviewed 8 February 2012

my two friends and myself went to this hotel in sept 2011 for 2 weeks AI. it was my 60th birthday and my friends were older and all three of us are disabled in different ways. the hotel was very clean, friendly and helpful. we enjoy playing board games (rummikub) and several times the staff or management would come and join in with us. even after my birthday the waiters in the other bar( which we were in on that night) made a fuss by bring out a large cocktail with sparklers in it and sang to me. as for the food, it was buffet style and suited us, there was always something nice to tempt me off my diet. the food was lovely and i ended up puttin on 6lb, the reception staff were very good with local info and tips and spoke english very well. it was only a short walk to the bars and night life on the front. Jo Burke

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends