US$173
Club Aida(Marmaris)
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$126
Greenpark Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$47
  • Restaurant
Club Ako Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$92
Julian Marmaris(Marmaris)
US$221
Orkide Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$113
US$105
3,091 results
All reviewssnack baril primoentertainment teamquiet poolturkeynext yearturkish bathmain poolevery nightguest relationsthomson repsaladchickengreat holidaycha chabar streetfantastic hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Another fantastic 2 weeks at bluebay platinum, rooms were excellent loved the view from the balcony, Fatima our maid was lovely she made time out to teach the children how to make the decorations on the beds. Food and drink was very good. Nicola- hotel guest relations was excellent as always. Had a few good nights down at bar street courtesy of the entertainment crew, kubi, Dodo, Asu, Cha cha,Umit and the rest of the gang kept us well entertained with crazy darts and many pool side games and hilarious evening events, Have to say they were the highlight of our holiday, the kids loved them all especially Asu.

2  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff are very rude especially the employees at the reception , awful people .The rooms are very small , old and missing the essentials like kleenex for example .
Hotel is very generous with the food but everything has no flavour . Hotel does not provide a full time cleaning person in the toilets near the pool , you can not imagine the smell & the dirt downthere . The internet is only free at the lobby , everywhere else inside the hotel is to be charged . You only get one key for your room , so if you want to keep your AC on & your room cool , you definitely can't .
In short I have been to 3* hotels better than this .

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Having arrived 2 hours ago and finding the hotel in an extremely built up area. On a main road very noisy. The pool areas have everyone packed in like sardines. After speaking to other vacationers we find that we have to pay an extra £25 for the safe bit much when we have just paid over £6000 for 5 people for a week. Always generally included in a 5 star hotel but then this is not 5 star. Nowhere even close. I will be complaining to Thomas cook TUI and Thomson on my return.
Our room has a mattress bigger than the bed base so when you sit on the end of the bed the mattress plunges and you end up on the floor. The balcony is loose so don't for gods sake let your children anywhere near it. Its an accident waiting to happen.
All inclusive isn't available on the beach again unheard of at a 5 star resort.

Let's hope the foods ok as just about to go to dinner

6  Thank masonmurphy
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say about this hotel everything from drop of at hotel it was just like the brochure shows you.now promble getting a sun beds anytime of the time .food always hot .both pool side food and restaurant food hot to plus all labeled up so u now what u was eating .staff was brilliant. Well where to start the day time for kids was great even the Aldts was up doing the games and dancing. My boy of 4 loved it and my 12 year old loved the night shows . everything is on your doorstep went out a few times didn't really get bothered by the turkeys workers in they shops .just say no thank u and that was that.going out for a drink Santos bar brilliant. And vip for kids .thanks to all the staff at the blue bay hotel .my daughter had her nails done at the hair salon they at the hotel and is made up we would defo return again dean family

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My 2 Daughters and I have just returned from a great two weeks at Blue Bay with a group of friends and without a doubt it was one of the best Holidays we have been on for a long while..
Our Room was as pictured and clean and comfortable, The housekeeping always maintained our room to a high standard evening letting the children learn to make the décor they put on our beds which made it all the more special.
The food was plenty and my youngest being a fussy eater loved trying new things and the waitress who had to remember all our drinks after a few days had this down to a t..
But the real winner for the hotel is without a doubt the entertainment team, Dodo, Kubi, Asu, Umit, Cha Cha and Selo, from our first day they kept us entertained and the children loved them from Crazy Darts in the morning that I have to say I was hopeless but they got a kick from it! to pool games and kids disco at night which Asu let my youngest help her with. To our night off on a Saturday from being Mums so we could go down Bar street to a great club for a few drinks and a lot of fun.. They certainly made our holiday great.
The hotel is situated in a good place plenty to do around and totally recommend going on the jeep safari never had such a great laugh with my girls and friends. We will definitely be back next year!!

Room Tip: i found the rooms to the front of the hotel to be quieter which i think some would find hard to believe.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family