2,513 results
All reviews entertainment team next year turkey cousins bar air con sunday roast fantastic holiday family holiday pool dances tattoo shop something for everyone bar staff every night all ages living area pool towels ice cream
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2015

We stayed at club alize from 14th may 15- 24th may 15. Overall hotel was ok a 3 star as stated nothing more. On arrival reception was lovely , arrived at our room, basic & 3 star just as stated so wasnt expecting much so I'd say that was a fair rating, I must admit our room was lovely & clean although funny enough our floor was dirty but it didn't matter to us about that so overall was happy with what we got, we got a pool side view right on top on bar, this was a lovely view but I'd did get noisey of a night so if you had small kids I wouldn't advise this, our little one wasn't disturbed and noise went off at 12pm so didn't mind for us but if you or kids are light sleepers don't stay in this room.

All the staff, cleaners, waiters, reps, children reps, entertainers, guest manager Marie so many to name all of them in our opinion was 5 star! They are all so nice & helpful & work long hours & very hard yet they was all so lovely & polite I couldn't the ask for more.

Food was boring are repetitive they do try to put on a selection but it's just not in our opinion good quality, they put on things people didn't Eat much of yet they must know what things are uneaten yet still put same on, breakfast & lunch at the snack bar only was the best , more selection, snack bar snacks was the best , ice cream is free between 3-5pm every day other wise it's 2 Turkish lira, although it's all inclusive we ate out for dinner every night as we tried dinner twice & though not for us, but it's very cheap to eat dinner out so we didn't mind roughly £10 for 3 of us to eat out so it didn't bother us too much was nice to actually get out of the hotel to explore.

KIDS STUFF : this is where the hotel fails in our opinion first choice state this is child friendly & a family hotel this is incorrect, they only have the pool & a slide for kids & a small kids club that ISNT IN Hotel grounds but across a tiny road still close to hotel but still not great also the kids club don't have much on & mainly for the under 5s, ( I have pics I can post) they have kids club on about 4/5 times a week with 2 of the same things on each day i.e widgets workshop 10-12 or 3-5 ( your child can only go to one of these as not enough room for everyone ( wil upload pic so you can see timetable) so they have the same things on each day but your child can only go to one. Plus there are 3 things on of a night each week that are payable chocolate party £10 per child Halloween party £10 or £5 & something else that was £5 these get book up mega quick so book in advance. & that's is the only thing for them there's the odd pool game but mainly pool games are adults games not for kids I'm afraid. My daughter ask to home home 3 days into our holiday which was awful for us :-(This was our biggest problem with this hotel this is where the hotel lets itself down as kids were bored I spoke to lots of parents all said the same thing, I'm not sure who to blame & hope they read this. If you put more activities on for kids every day different ones every day that run throughout the day even if your have to employ more staff do this as it's such a shame as other than this problem this is a nice hotel with lovely people & staff so for us I wouldn't return as a family as this is NOT a kids hotel but if it was to improve we would, but for singles, couples without kids this hotel is good, basic but good & great location with lovely staff!

We normally go holiday village & this was the first time with kids we tried something different. Based on trip advisor, but overal if you got kids go holiday village you can't beat it any holiday village. The price difference is a lot but worth every penny there's so much to do for the kids they will never be bored.

I did speak to the manager there Marie which she was helpful & ask me along with other parents to put our feelings regarding kids club on paper which I did she gave me a copy & said she will pass it on to relevant person, so hopefully with enough parents asking for more kids activities/ entertainment for all kids ages they will look into & change things for the better.

Room tip: Ask for pool view overlooking kids pool to minimise bat noise & to get wifi signal , also there not much on for kids so what little is there gets booked quickly so book in advance, don't take euro just use lira :-)
6  Thank 856tracym
Babbles1964, Guest Relations Manager at Club Alize, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Hi Tracy thank you for taking the time to leave us a review its a shame not everything lived up to your expectations during your stay with us. Regarding the food in general as you will probably see we do get very good reviews for our food which shows on the hotel questionnaires and the Customer Service Questionnaires sent out by First Choice to guests returning from holiday we always score very highly. Obviously we would be silly to think we can satisfy all 650 guests that the hotel holds that would be impossible we are always happy to listen to our guests if they have any suggestions or improvements regarding our food, we are officially a 3 star bit I have ate in many many 5 stars in Marmaris and hand on heart I can say they are nothing in comparison with us at all. but like I say we cant please everyone but the majority seem very happy. I have passed on the comment you made with me a copy went to the General Manager to the Entertainment Manager and also to First Choice for them to investigate and look in to thank you again.......Maria Babalik Guest Relations Manager for Club Alize

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We travelled with our 2 boys aged 3 and 9 and this was our first time in Turkey. It was an overall brilliant holiday and I will summarise the main things!
FOOD: Absoloutley brilliant. We always go all inclusive and this was hands down the best food ever at al all inclusive hotel. The Sunday Roast with yorkshire puds was excellent, there was a great choice for breakfast lunch and dinner and a good choice for snacks during the day. Always something to eat even for fussy kids.
ROOMS: Plenty of room for the 4 of us. There is a small kitchenette as the hotel used to be self catering. So you have a kettle, microwave, electric job, fridge. Comfy beds and the kids had sofa bedtime things. We had a balcony which looked over the pool but it was covered in creeping ivy which some say gives the place character, but it made me scared to go out on it in case of hidden creepy crawlies!
ENTERTAINMENT TEAM: Really good bunch who chat to you and are always smiling. Lots going on around the pool during the day.
KIDS CLUB: Both my kids went to kids club a few times. My youngest is autistic but that wasn't a problem, he settled in well and was made to feel welcome. They reallyenjoyed it.
OVERALL: We really enjoyed this hotel and we have recommended it to our friends. It is VERY clean and the staff are brilliant. There are a few shops on site and there are restaurants and shops close by. The food is fantastic and it is in a great location. We will go back.

7  Thank SDCL

Thank you so much for sparing time to leave us a lovely review its very much appreciated we are so happy you had a great time at Club Alize we hope to welcome you and your Family in the future.........Maria Babalik Guest Relations Manager for Club Alize

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

It was our first time in Turkey and we picked a great apt/hotel which was AI. Food preparation and presentation was great. Accommodation was clean and spacious with balcony, one downside was the road and the school opposite, it tended to be noisy in the day. Unless you had a pool view. staff were helpful and polite. There were loads of sunbeds by the pool area and a snack bar plus icecream in the afternoon. Great for kids with a separate area for toddlers. If you wanted the beach it was 15 mins walk from the hotel. No one hassled you as you walked along.All in all we had a great holiday here and we would certainly go back.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lesleyquarius

Thank you Lesley for leaving us a lovely review we are very happy you all enjoyed your time with us we hope to see you all again ............Maria Babalik Guest Relations Manager for Club Alize

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Stayed here for 2 weeks from 11th may until 25th 2015. Arrived at club Alize and got checked in very quick got shown are room floors where flithly like we was first to stay in room from season before my little girls feet where black! Then there was a plug socket hanging from the wall which was highly dangerous all exposed wires. The cot for my little girl was flithly, all stained and ripped. Toilet seat was disgusting! I give them credit tho I rang reception and was soon dealt with but all this should of been done before we was checked in are room! We was at back of hotel facing out to piece of land full of trees with a German Shepard locked in grounds, which kept us up and woke us up howling and barking whole of first week. Wasn't until second week we saw hotel staff go feed n muck the dog. So went to rep and told him must have something to do with hotel, got thobbed off sayin the hotel said it wasn't there's. Until more people complained then turned out was hotels dog that was security over winter and not been sent back to pound. It was removed in the end. The food was better the first week than second seemed as more people arrived quality of food n desserts got worse. But was plenty of choice. Breakfast was best full English, omelettes pancakes etc. some of food could of been hotter. Was lovely pizza at snack bar but was always cold n chips cold half the time. U cent strave out it that way! After first couple of days we couldn't sit in restaurant itself as the air con was far to cold!!! The was seating in outside area but is hard to find because not even seating for amount of people in hotel. Staff are all friendly and nice and work some long hours. Bar serves a good selection of drinks. And ice cream 3-5pm great choice of flavours. Entertainment team are great always something going on and they make the atmosphere. Lots of adults games threw out day, probs could do few more for children. Always different shows on at evening and mini disco for little ones. Bingo every night which becomes a it boring as u have to wait for that to finish before show starts then makes it late for kids when they been up n active all day bedtime shows finish at 11 to half past. U are defiantly ready bed n up early again for day ahead. However ,using does stay on very loud till at least 12 or after which is late if people want a earlier night with kids there's no chance because of music. We where back furthest away and was still loud. We knew people staying in rooms closer n they balcony door would vibrate with how loud music was. Seating that was put out for the evening was place near pool area thought when there is children about it's a it dangerous how open n next to pool. My son was pushed in one evening causing burns to his legs from chlorine. A lot of children was left to do as they pleased !! Went on a boat trip for day Hercules 2 was fantastic day out a lovely family run boat not over crowed at all and got lunch and stopped at some lovely coves n bays to swim, saw dolphins and stopped off to look around Turnuc market. Plenty of shops 5 minutes away. We walked to Marmais took around half hour lovely walk if ur prepared to be hassle every two mins on way by shops. There is dolmus that stops right outside hotel the number 3 takes you straight to centre for 2 Lira. Look out for the water fountains then ur there it's the last stop anyway. The Hotel is average been to Turkey lots of times before and this is worst been in. Loads better ones out there. Just don't think it's as good as everyone raves on about. Don't wanna sound like a spoil sport as saved all year after reading all the reviews but just didn't live up to are expectations. Good help it in summer when hotel is full as space round pool and seating outside is hard to come but in May never mind in height of season! Just doesn't seem big enough out door space at all.

Room tip: Pool towels are provided if you want to save on extra weight in luggage. every room u will be able to hear music how loud it is!
4  Thank leanne b

Thank you for leaving us a review its a shame your holiday wasnt all you had expected but I would just like to clarify a few points that you have raised..........The hotel dog NEVER goes to the pound as this is a place for street and unwanted dogs. She was actually sent to a kennels in Hisaronu for the rest of the season.............The aircon in the restaurant has to be left on during dining hours to omit food smells and because we have fresh food on display and it can get quite stuffy especially in high temperatures thus causing problems with food contamination so we leave it on for very good reasons........During your time with us the hotel WAS actually full bar 4 rooms so there was no problem with seating sunbeds etc if the problem arises where none of the above can be found staff are always happy to get more beds chairs tables etc if you just ask its no problem. Yes tables are near to the pool but at the end of the day it is up to Parents to supervise their children at all times and no exactly where they are we cannot do this for them its the parents responsibilites to do this this is not our job. I hope this clarifies some of the points you raised and we thank you again. Maria Babalik Guest Relations Manager for Club Alize

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Arrived at the club Alize on the 1st may 2015 for 2 weeks there was me my partner and 2 boys aged 7 & 9 were do I start we had a fab holiday the food was great always something different to eat the rooms was jive and tidy & the rep Liam was a great guy always there to help if u needed him and also Maria guest relations manager all the staff was very friendly and the entertainment team was fab they made are holiday Danielle, jam, Engin & magic this was
My second time to the club alize and won't be my last already looking to book next year thanks for making are holiday fantastic guys

1  Thank Genette90

We really appreciate you leaving us a lovely review and we hope to see you all back in Club Alize in 2016!!!.....Maria Babalik Guest Relations Manager for Club Alize