US$188
US$200
US$108
US$169
US$143
Tahir Aga Konagi(Trabzon)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$171
US$346
US$310
Cancelon
All reviewsbest hotel in towncomplimentary waterart decoconvenient locationclean hotelunderground parkingtea and coffeeturkeyheartlobbycityacgym
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Its kinda expensive to the service they provide.
Clean hotel, and the breakfast was delicious.
Staff and the reception were hospitable.
Near a very great restaurants ,and museums.
In the heart of Trabzon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Zorlu Grand H, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Zorlu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for your kind interest at our hotel and we note you that we will always try our best to deserve it. We think that with the help of your very valuable thoughts,we will be able to serve you better.. We hope to see you at your home in Trabzon ZORLU GRAND HOTEL again. Yours Faithfully, Fatma Özlem Büyüklü Kaymaz / Guest Relations Responsible

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

*This is my first ever review, I absolutely had to write it*

Zorlu Grand Hotel is supposed to be the best hotel in Trabzon according to many sources. I myself can say that at first look, it looked really good. Fancy stairs, big lobby and a well located hotel. There are countless numbers of stores and restaurants around and a couple of malls that are 10 minutes drive away. So far so good.

We booked a long stay at this hotel, so my review isn't based on a two or three days stay. The thing that just kept annoying me and made hate the hotel is the service. It was horrible. I didn't have any bad experiences with any of the staff in the reception or anyone working in the lobby, but it was the staff that I couldn't meet face to face that made me hate this hotel.

I've stayed at many hotels, and one of the things that all of them have in common is that as soon as I call any part of the hotel, whether it is room service or house keeping, they answer right away. Not at this hotel though. Most of the time, they don't pick up at all! I try calling all of the options that are on the phone, from concierge to room service, nobody picks up.

Another bad experience that I had in this hotel was with room service. I ordered from room service a couple of times before this experience, and everything was okay (except for the taste of the food). One time I was too lazy to go outside for dinner so I ordered from the hotel's menu. I made my order at 10 pm and they told me it would take max 20-25 minutes, as usual. So I waited. 30 minutes passed, then 45, then an hour had gone by. I called them at 11 pm to check on my order, the guy told me he would check on it and I ended it there expecting to hear a ring any minute. 15 minutes passed and nothing came. So I called again and asked about my order and the guy told me that there was no order for my room! What?! I got pissed and told him that I've been waiting for 75 minutes and now they tell me they didn't put in order!! And he just didn't care at all, no apologizes, nothing! So I just cancelled my order and didn't order from them again.

Now lets discuss housekeeping. The housekeeping staff are not consistent at all. One day they will put new towels, one day they won't. One day they will put complimentary water bottles, one day they won't. There was one night in which I took off the thing that hotels cover blankets with, whatever its called, and from that day on the housekeeping staff never put it back on, they would just leave it on top of the bed! Its been like 10 days without anyone putting it back on.
One of the best things that hotels in general do regarding housekeeping is providing the guest with the green and red cards to hand on the door handle. Green to say please clean the room, and red to say do not disturb. But why should the housekeeping here care, right? I put the red card on the door every night. However, there were a couple of times where the staff would just ignore it and knock on the door and wake me up anyway. And in case I didn't wake up they will give me a call to ask if they should clean my room or not!

As I said, this is my first review and probably my last, I just had to write about the bad experiences I had at this hotel. Thank you for reading!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MBA_2697
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in the heart of Trabzon. Within walking distance to the main square. Sights line Ataturk Kösk etc can be very easily reached by public transport. Lots of nice restaurants nearby.

The hotel itself is beautiful on the inside. Possibly one of the most stunning hotels I have been too.
The only thing that left me a little disappointed, was the breakfast. I felt it was the exact same thing every morning. Not much variety.

All in all, a great hotel in a very convenient location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Zorlu Grand H, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Zorlu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Hotel was good overall, not the best in terms of value for money. Breakfast could have more variety. Staff were lovely and helpful. Indoor pool is not temperature controlled and lost of children not behaving up there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel , I like it . And I will try to come back again to it . It is located in the center of town . I like breakfast there . It has free car parking. The price was unbelievable it was 77 euro per day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Zorlu Grand H, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Zorlu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for your kind interest at our hotel and we note you that we will always try our best to deserve it. We think that with the help of your very valuable thoughts,we will be able to serve you better. We hope to see you at your home in Trabzon ZORLU GRAND HOTEL again. Yours Faithfully, Zorlu Grand Hotel Managment