See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Stayed at this hotel in April 2017. It's a beautiful older hotel and is right in the center of the city. At this time they can only take cash unless you have a credit card drawn from a Russian bank due to sanctions. The staff was very friendly and helpful and most of them spoke English. The room was very nice and clean and the cleaning staff was top notch. The restaurant had very good food and very good service. The breakfast in the morning was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Best to request a room in the back of the hotel to avoid any street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank raptor1100
Marketing D, Отдел маркетинга at Ukraina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear raptor1100! Thank You for choosing hotel "Ukraina". We always strive to make your stay in our hotel as comfortable as possible. It's very important for us, that your visit has left a good and positive impression. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to evaluate our work. Look forward to see you again! Sincerely, the team of the hotel "Ukraina".

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Very pleasant staff and excellent service. Room service is quick. Very tasty food with great serving. Rooms are very clean and tidy. They also have great dry cleaning in the hotel, very quick.

Perfect central location. You can literally walk anywhere central from the hotel.

I would definately recommend this hotel for pleasure and business.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jekaterina H
Денис К, Директор по продажам at Ukraina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Good afternoon!
Many thanks to you for providing a review of our hotel. All your feedbacks are very important for the staff of the hotel "Ukraina"! We tried to make as comfortable as possible each guest's stay!
Thanks again! We are looking forward to seeing you next time!
Good luck!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

features ancient elegance, cleanliness
The first feeling when you come here it's different from what I thought about this hotel, it's worth it to come here. staff here are enthusiastic and attentive when helping me with what is not known as a grocery and a bank ... they help me they are friendly and enthusiastic.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank walkcavik
Денис К, Директор по продажам at Ukraina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Our staff always tries to make your stay in our hotel comfortable. Looking forward to your next visit!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This hotel has central location in Simferopol. Very old style, so clean and comfortable.Affordable price for room and food. Staff well trained and professional. Best 24 hours service for food, taxi. I called this hotel local Ritz.

Room Tip: We have room108
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank olgasourskaia
Mariia_Shcherbakova, Отдел маркетинга at Ukraina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear guest, we greatly appreciate your warm and kind comments on your stay at the Hotel.

We are happy to take this opportunity and to thank you for being our guest. We would like to assure you that we will go on doing our outmost to serve the guests according to the international standards and Russian hospitality.

You are always welcome to the Hotel Ukraina.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Considering this hotel is now part of the Russian Federation I was not sure what to expect; however, after having a year or more to let local politics settle this Hotel seems to be the same as it was prior to March 2014:
The hotel is rich in architecture, which adds a comfortable old feeling. Every room seems to have sufficient air-conditioning, which is essential for me in a very warm climate. The front desk and support staff are very helpful and with this hotel's proximity to central city shops and businesses I feel this is a hotel you may want to consider .
Usually the breakfast buffet is part of your daily room rate, which helps when considering your plans for the day.
The only issue I can see is if you do not like a few flights of wide-open stairs? If I can walk to the top 4th floor without a big problem, then I do not imagine you will feel uncomfortable. There is no elevator that I could see, but the bell-hop went so fast upstairs that is could barely keep up with him when he brought my luggage to my room.
The front desk speaks English and is more than willing to try to help you. Overall this is a good experience. The only negative after staying 10 days is that on Friday late morning, the hot water was temporarily turned-off. If I had known it was going to be turned off for a few hours for the one day of my ten day stay, then obviously I would have showered accordingly.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are on the higher floors in case there is a wedding reception in the dining room, between the first & second floors.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo