Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
Booking.comUS$92
eDreamsUS$92
ZenHotels.comUS$142
2,289 results
All reviews spectrum restaurant turkish restaurant pool bar special thanks sea view beautiful hotel junior suite breakfast and dinner arabian gulf half board dubai mall private beach his team front office kids club cake clean beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to visit family in Dubai & took a short break in this beautiful resort. They had all the precautions in place. The place has lively vide to it.

The place is done up very well, the rooms spacious and the suites breathtaking

They gave us adjoining rooms with interconnected terrace which we really enjoyed

The breakfast was good but special mention to the staff who was very attentive and very careful during testing times of COVID

We were on the half board plan and had the liberty to choose from the Buffet, Italian, or Middle Eastern restaurants with more than enough credit for a exotic Dinner.

Other hotels should also follow this practice instead of forcing the buffet down on guests throats

I would highly recommend this hotel for a for a quiet getaway or family get together

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sanjpunj
Fairmont Ajman, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Ajman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sanjpunj,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Ajman.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best staffs i can say is Zhyldyz (unique name), she was so accommodating, friendly & has given me am upgrade with amazing sea view, since it was my birthday. What a good way to start our holiday! Everything went well, they have given us late check out! The only issue is since it’s winter, a bit windy, so the pool water is cold.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear reinse2016,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My favorite hotel in Ajman, I stayed at it for the third time, the hotel is beautifully located by the sea with a beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf, we got a triple upgrade to the Junior Suite, this is a spacious room with a large balcony and an incredibly beautiful sea view. Good breakfast with a large selection of fresh juices and homemade yoghurts, pleasant and attentive staff and correct hotel management, special thanks to Aysel Agayeva, Duty Manager for their special treatment, we will definitely come again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SERGE K

Dear SERGE K,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this beautiful property for a 2 day staycation and were very happy with our choice.

Truly our stay was a memorable one. My 5 year old daughter had a lovely time and wants to go back soon. Hopefully, this or next month we will be back for another 2 nights stay.

The staff at the hotel are well trained and look after the guest well.

The breakfast options were very good and kids friendly. My daughter enjoyed the chicken sausages, pancakes with unlimited chocolate syrup and doughnuts amongst the other food options.

Our check-in and check-out was smooth and managed by Hazar (hope I got the spelling right). She was very professional and explained the facilities well. We were put up in room # 319 which has a beautiful view of the Arabian sea.

Wilfred at the Spectrum restaurant allowed me to carry some breakfast to the room for my wife who was a little unwell in the morning on the first day. That was very kind of him.

Jude managing the pool access desk was always smiling and helpful. My daughter had a minor wound as she stepped on a sea shell and he informed the life guard. Fabrice from the life guard team quickly got the medical kit and attended to the wound and dressed it up.

Allen from the kids clubs was very helpful and manage the kids well. Over the weekend the kids club is moved outdoors and they have a movie time with free popcorn for kids. They put up a bouncy balloon (only on weekends) which was good fun for the kids. They could not set it up on Saturday due to some issue with it. I saw a couple of kids enquiring with the staff about it. My daughter too missed it.

Overall this is a good property especially for kids. The location is excellent as there are a lot of restaurants, super markets and even an alcohol shop within walking distance.

Thank you Fairmont Ajman team. You rock….See you soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Fairmont Ajman, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Ajman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ElishaJudy,

Thank you very much for sharing the detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Fairmont Ajman.

I am indeed delighted to read that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction and that your family enjoyed the stay. Please rest assured your warm comments will be conveyed to all the colleagues that you kindly pointed out. I am sure it will serve as a boost for them.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we are greatly looking forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Ajman in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in the Fairmont Ajman for 10 nights from 20 Jan, and it was great to be back! This is our fourth time returning to the hotel and since its grand opening, it's still maintained its 5* quality and allure! The staff are lovely in this hotel, and one of the reasons we keep coming back. Special shout outs to Prabhu "Boss" at Salt and Sea, Mark & Kenneth at Goiya, Neeraj in Kiyi and Spectrum and lastly Hamza in Spectrum. These folks always helped out with a smile on their faces and no request was too big. We ate in every restaurant in the hotel, too, each one spectacular. The menus are varied with lots to choose from. Checkin and checkout was seamless, too. One thing we noticed that's changed are the luxurious toiletries that are usually on offer in the hotel (Le Labo) — these have been replaced with budget style toiletries, so if you want to enjoy a nice shower or bath, I'd suggest bringing your own. On a couple of occasions too, these were not replenished (along with the bottles of water), when our room was serviced, which was disappointing. Nevertheless, we'll be back! A big thanks to the staff at the Fairmont Ajman for making this holiday special.

Room tip: Sea view room, for sure!

Dear David_in_Dublin_82,