Hotels.com
All reviews small supermarket long stay excellent hotel nice breakfast recommend this hotel al ain city upon check room service is business trip front office swimming pool jana reception medhat gym sky5 facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2023

What a wonderful stay, I was there for 3 days for work. The facilities were amazing(lovely pool, i enjoyed a fresh watermelon juice, then used the sauna, jacuzzi and ended it with an ice bath pool) the breakfast was delicious and best of all Hajer was so sweet to me and helped me through everything as it was my first time in Al Ain. I was early to the hotel and she got me an early check-in and was super kind to me on all 3 days. People like her are the reason I revisit hotels and resorts. Thank you❤️

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2023

I would like bow down to the front liner for their outstanding service,
Personaly Want to appricite staff by name Ms, Hajer & ms, Rose for their excellent guest service and also to include the bell boys Mr. Osman and Mr. Mohammed for make you stay friendly and homely feel.

I will strongly recommend and refer this place all my business partner and all valued guest take an advantage of best stay ever.

Overall it was an amazing stay and will surely come back frecuntly.

Thanks for making my stay so memorable.

Room tip: I coudnt find a single laps from the managent to point out
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2023

I'd like to extend my appreciation to the staff at Ayla Hotel:

- Mr. George: Grateful for your assistance with the booking and the discounted deal.
- Mr. Yehia: The breakfast discount was a kind gesture.
- Mr. Ahmed: Your guidance on the bus route was invaluable.
- Mr. Anatole: Your dedication to arranging daily taxis was commendable.
- Ms. Celina: Thank you for retrieving my misplaced charger.

However, I found Room 105 quite dim with limited sunlight, making it less than ideal for work or study. I hope for a better-lit room on my next stay.

Room tip: Room 105 and all rooms on this side no sunlight
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2023

It was very good and the reception was very pleasant people even the house keeping And thank you elshahat for the nice help

اشكر الموظف الشحات لانه ساعدني في اغراضي وكان مرحب جدا في مساعدتي لنقل الاغراض

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2023

My 2nd experience to be a guest of Ayla Hotels, Al Ain. 10 out of 10 for hospitality and comfort I found there..

Ayla Hotel management and staff are highly courteous and always available to provide comfort.. Receptionists, Room Service, Bell boys, Restaurant and Spa ....all were welcoming and smilingly helping....An economical but real value to money choice in Al Ain.

I would definitely be there again if wanted to relax and enjoy pampered weekend...

Keep up the good work and attitude..

Room tip: Easy parking and good location..easy to grab bus...taxi ..rent a car
Date of stay: July 2023