Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$60
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

first of all.. price .. 400per night is actually heavy.. its just me and my boyfriend cant stand the tiredness especially he is driving.. so we decide to try here once we came from abu dhabi.., compare to others they dont have even.. coffe.. tea and even kettle for hot water to make.. in room.. how sad.. the time we ask for the reception. its more than 1hrs we wait..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jhamierha
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Absolutely nothing I liked...it is by far the most disgusting hotel I have been to.
It is dirty on so many levels.
Not to mention it is very shady, never take your family there.it was an utter waste of money.I actually tried to checkout 5 minutes after checking in, I looked for another hotel but it was very late at night and couldn't find a vacant hotel.
The ac has mice in it most probably.
The bed has bed bugs and sand everywhere.
The bathroom was just disgusting with weird brown stains eveywhere.
The furniture which was mostly from wood is damp and eaten by whaever abomnation that lives in the room.
Staff was so unhelpful and rude as if they are on something.
Its like the Egales "Hotel California" but way way way worse.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

This place is disgusting. The manager was so mean. Charged us 500 UAE for one night. When we got up to the room, there were 2 twin beds on the floor. Smelled gross. Looked gross. We went right back downstairs abs kindly asked for a refund. He refused and was very mean. Said we (3 women) are in the UAE and have no rights. Worst experience of my life. We left without getting any money back.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Somalia R
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Rooms are clean and big. Obviously was renovated from private apartments into a hotel building. However after that all the benefits of a hotel end. NO INTERNET in the rooms. Only wifi in the lobby. What hotel in 2015 doesn't offer internet?! Not enough towels, no hand towels, no bathmat, no knives to cut/eat food with. No bowls to eat from. No ironing board or iron to press clothes. It is definitely NOT meant for tourists travelling through town, as you have to bring ALL supplies. I wish this was stated. We had to go out and buy everything.
Location is good, walking distance to the al ain oasis, old palace and the national museum. Lots of stores and restaurants nearby. But I won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chriskreid1980
Reviewed 11 December 2014

This hotel was a minimum standard hotel not suitable for staying more than one night. The rooms were clean but no WRFI in the rooms. Not so well situated to gain access to other facilities. it was quiet.

Date of stay: December 2014