Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ausch-linn s

Terrible experience

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Mar 2024
Al ain is beautiful less busy but not much to do, I’ll visit Al ain again but not Alberni Jabeel Hafeet they robbed and scammed me from my money. I had to cancel one nights stay due to serious issues and the next morning the receptionist told us we didn’t pay for the second night, we told her to check then she found the payment and said the money will be reversed back to my account. I called them a few times to get information about this and every time they said they money is already reversed, but that’s a lie. The staff was highly unprofessional with check in, the Arabian lady and badmouthed her colleagues. The other staff that was communicating with me via phone told me i can bring in Alcohol illegally because it’s not allowed on property( we did not) my whole experience with this hotel was so bad and I won’t recommend it to people.
Date of stay: March 2024
    RM 263
    RM 388
16.2 km from Alberni Jebel Hafeet Hotel & Resort
View more hotels in Al Ain
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2023

Place is good,very cozy. Room is big. But Wifi is bad. Very slow. Staff is not attentive specially on the guy near the door. He is with his mobile phone doing something. When we chek out,he saw us with all the bags. Not even offering to help. Not even bothering to open the door to help us. When we open the door,that is the only time he also open it. We asked reception to extend until 1pm for check out due to uncertain circumstances. But did not allow us (understandable) maybe becuase its weekend. First time experienced this in out hotel stays.

Room tip: Be attentive to the needs of the guest. Don't hesitate to ask if anything we need. Simple request may sometimes please the guest
Date of stay: October 2023