Lowest prices for your stay
RM 205
Hotels.com
1,572 results
All reviews mini golf jebel hafeet eden rock water slides swimming pool small balcony abu dhabi special thanks manish waterslides sheesha ms staycation recreation
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023

Our Stay was Amazing, top of the mountain they have managed to get all the facilities, Kids Enjoyed well and they have several activates for all the level people. View from the room was very nice, especially in the night from the pool side view was amazing down to the valley.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2023

To be very honest I was very disappointed with the service at the very beginning. I called 15 times day before my check- in but there was not a single response. Coming all the way to the hotel I was very welcome with Mr Rai and Mohamed at the reception assisted for the check in and was so kind and humble which took away all my frustration. He is indeed a person who I really felt the Forbes standard and quality. Reaching to the room, it was very old but well maintain. It was very nice and peaceful very nice view and Daniel at the pool was very humble. He did offered the service, hence again it took 10 min, to get someone to take my order. Daniel assist us with our order. He was indeed a great staff. We went to Al Khayma the location is breathtaking and was so nice. We had the shisha, I don’t remember the guy name but the shisha guy and all the staff over there was amazing. At that moment I felt this is the perfect service. The welcome , the smile, the service, the anticipation was there. It was a must to see and to visit. In the morning during the breakfast , I was very disappointed with not having lot of veggies option. They don’t have fresh juice as well. The chef does not look really concerned about the satisfaction of the guest. Well was not expecting this from the chef. Most of the food was dried and sandrine came and bring fresh orange juice which make my husband nice. Honestly the attitude of the chef was not welcoming at all. But indeed I must say that the hotel has so many gem. The location , the view and the staff which could contribute to make everything perfect. The myamar lady was very accommodating but I do not remember her name abi, was very humble. I need to say that Mohammed, Mr Rai, Abhi , Sandrine at the breakfast, Daniel and the staff at the al Khayma was amazing. I fell the service but I feel that this place can do better. Breakfast was removed at 10:28 even before the time of closing.The buffet was not presentable, food quality was very low, less optionsThe chef was not willing to accommodate guest request. Indeed I will still recommend the hotel but not the breakfast.

Room tip: Hotel is amazing though old. The view is magnificent but the service is poor specially at breakfast
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2023

This place has a lot of amenities for families that want some fun for their kids. It is worth the trip up the mountain. I didn't experience some of the negatives while I was here. I think there may be a communications problem, language wise.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2023 via mobile

Our 84 year old friend who was staying in a handicap room due to the slippery bath tub in regular rooms had a break in, in her room.
The hotel apologized for the scare and said it was human error and her fault because she changed rooms after check in and their computers hadn’t caught up to the change.
Facts-
1. The time was 5:07 AM local time.
2. The door was not only dead bolted, the chain was on the door.
3. We all had checked into the room before dinner.
4. The perpetrator had gotten past the deadbolt, hotel security helped them, and had their hand in the door trying to remove the chain. One of the occupants was coming out of the bathroom at that time and screamed. The hand went away and no further sounds were made.
5. The hotel told us it was human error and the front desk staff was letting the guest into the room.
?? Past a deadbolt and attempted to remove the chain??
There was video of the attempt and it was 2 men. Security was called and nobody came to the hotel. We weren’t allowed to see the video.

Gate 1 tour director was also called and at breakfast 3 hours later called the local police.
Just wanted the facts to get out to potential guests. The hotel will reply that nothing was nefarious about the potential encounter. This is up to the reader to decide!
We couldn’t make a police report as the local police had us meet them at the hotel, then go to the police department, then we were supposed to return to the hotel for an investigation. We decided there was nothing to be gained. This is instead of the police report.

Room tip: Bring an independent device to lock your hotel room.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Debg61
Reviewed 5 March 2023

Nice location hotel old but activity are great for kids .Nice breakfast our server Mr shakeel was kind enough to go extra mile and to accommodate our special request of special tea . Great view and service at al khyama . Royal suite great option for 2 big family to

Date of stay: March 2023