Hotels.com
1,109 results
All reviews elements restaurant excellent hotel swimming pool seafood night housekeeping staff room service special thanks house keeping pleasant stay late check enjoyed my stay f b al ain city abu dhabi mall facilities alain
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2023

The hall was very comfortable and customer service was great. We made our events by more of support and flexibility from all of the staff
Mr Mostafa, Mr Shawki, Ms Nada, Mr Nashwan and Mr Fady
Very good experience

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hili Rayhaan, General Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2023

Dear Mr. Ashraf,

Thank you for choosing to hold your events here at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana.

We are pleased to know that everything was to your expectations, and that our staff and services exceeded your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is passed on.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again for any future events you may have.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2023

Good morning
Elements restaurant was excellent in breakfast and dinner
I didn’t try lunch
You have to try it specially fresh juice and ethics for the staff and manager mr nashwan
I love it
Thanks
Osama

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hili Rayhaan, General Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2023

Dear Mr. Osama,

Thank you for dining at Elements restaurant and providing feedback about your experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in terms of the food and service provided. I will ensure that your positive feedback is passed on. I would like to thank you for your comments as these go a long way in keeping our team motivated to continue to provide exceptional experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Elements restaurant.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2023

Rude customer service in the restaurant during breakfast. We came early but nice seats are reserve for others. My second attemp of getting a table for my family has no reservation mark however they told us to look for another because it was reserve again earlier. They even try to decide for us were we gonna seat. This is rediculous.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Liberato,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, Al Ain and for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. I have noted your comments and will ensure they are addressed, so as not to have a repeat of the matter. We thank you for your feedback as this helps us to improve our services and facilities.

I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and assure you of our best attention and services at all times on your next stay with us.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 November 2023

Another extraordinary seafood night with excellent service and above dreams taste... Deeply from my heart, thanks a lot for cheifs Hesham, Santos, and Anson. Extending my appreciation to the staff including Nashwan, Mike, Mikko, Adelia, and Edwin. Can't wait to see you again guys next week... God bless you all 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😊😊😊😊😊

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Islam,

I am delighted to hear that our Seafood night and the dedicated service of my team continue to exceed your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is passed on. I would like to thank you for your comments as these go a long way in keeping our team motivated to continue to provide memorable experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Elements restaurant.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2023 via mobile

Overall our stay is great! Love the breakfast and the staff are so friendly. The room is clean all the time. The Amenities is great too! Definitely recommend to stay here!…………………..
Everything is near the mall is connected to the hotel so you get the best of it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hili Rayhaan, General Manager at Hili Rayhaan by Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Dear Ms. Bonita,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, Al Ain and for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. As we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service and offer the best experiences, it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that the Hili Rayhaan by Rotana, Al Ain has met and exceeded your expectations.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Yours sincerely,