Al Maha Residence(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$39
US$56
US$39
  • Pool
Bedouin Oasis Camp(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Bin Majid Beach Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$65
US$45
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$59
  • Pool
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
Priceline
Al Nakheel Hotel Apartments(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
2,171 results
All reviewsle chaletmai taitrader vicsal hamramain buildinggarden viewlebanese restaurantroom attendantdirect access to the beachroom servicegreat beachbelly dancerspecial thanksshopping mallall inclusive packagewater sportsrestaurant staff
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I had an excellent stay at the Hilton RAK. I plan on staying there the next time I am in Ras al Khaima. The one issue I had with the shower was resolved immediately upon asking. Thank you very much for an enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Corinna F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear davidbE5686UA,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that we could fix the small issue you had with the shower in a timely manner and that you otherwise enjoyed your holidays with us.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Only 1 hour from Dubai airport. Has a lovely beach area.
Food very much the same as other all inclusive hotels but there definitely was something for every one. Not all the restaurants here are all inclusive but you do get a discount if you wanted to try something other than the 1 that is inclusive of the package. Not too noisey . Good sized rooms. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Susan W,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very happy to learn that we could meet and exceed your expectations with the food offered in the all inclusive package as well as with the room provided and I look already forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is a family-friendly resort in Ras Al Khaima. The resort has a play area and activities for children. The beach is wonderful. The swimming pools are lovely. The Spa is reasonably priced.
To summarize, it's a nice place to get away from the city for a couple of days.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear SidWanderer80,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to learn that you and your family enjoyed your holidays here in Ras al Khaimah and it is especially nice to learn that the kids were happy with the activities that we offer for them.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Our stay at the hotel was excellent. We had the best time. The service was outstanding! the location of the hotel is very good, right in the middle of Al Hamra. The beach is the best feature, lovely hotel for families.

Dear Oliver S,
Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that we could meet and exceed your expectations with the service and especially with the facilities provided.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I would truly like to thank the team for the overall pleasant experience. The arrival, stay and departure were flawless. The check-in was very well handled by Justin and Duty manager Sherif. Bellmen(Ashraf and Wayan, to name a few) were always available to assist, adding the great hospitality value to the service. F&B team did a great job during both breakfast and lunch/dinner time. Very creative in delivering different ideas and a great variety of food followed by the amazing catering team. Special thanks to Sunil, too. I am endlessly thankful to have been assisted by Darwin and his team during the breakfast experience, who managed to follow up on my special preferences. Housekeeping team did a great job in keeping the cleanliness at great perfection, especially my room attendant HEMANTA, who made sure that the room was clean and tidy every day. The beach attendants were very helpful going an extra mile in order to make sure guests are feeling comfortable and safe. In order to prove that every single department was on top of their assignments and beyond I would like to mention the great help and attentiveness of the Security manager Dragan who doesn't only make sure that the safety and security of the property is on a high note, but engages with the guests, as well, in order to make sure that their stay is flawless. A big thank you and congratulations goes to the General Manager, Marino, for managing and tailoring such a great team, as well as being pleasant and welcoming host of the event I have attended. The overall experience was simply amazing, keep up the great job. Till the next time, warmest regards.

Dear sofijad2017,
thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and your whole experience with us. Kindly be assured that your valued comments were forwarded to the concerned team members who I am sure will be delighted to hear that they could make your stay a little more special. I look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay with us.
Kind regards,