US$56
  • Pool
US$156
US$64
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$46
Copthorne Hotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$72
US$58
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

The Act Hotel(Sharjah)
US$65
US$49
Barcelo.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$82
US$55
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

All reviewsrotana hotelclassic suiteswimming pool is smallreception staff were veryunderground parkingbit datedbreakfast buffetheavy trafficthe hotel offerslow pricelocation is excellentroom serviceconvenient locationclean roomsnice staybusiness triptaxi
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I spent 5 nights here last week for work and had a great stay.

When I arrived after an overnight flight, my room wasn't ready as check in wasn't until 2pm. However they were more than happy to let me use a room to catch up on sleep, and then check me into my correct room later on.

The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic, and the selection of the food on the buffet in the breakfast and evenings are great. I ate at the hotel every day and was really impressed with the quality and flavour of the food, as well as the price. One evening I ate from the set menu and it was exceptional! Mr Pritish, the restaurant manager, couldn't do enough for me. Always making sure I was well fed, as well as making recommendations and talking through each buffet option. Thanks Pritish!

All of the staff at the hotel were great, and went out of their way to ask how my day had been, and if they could do anything for me. I was always greeted by first name which made the stay really personable. It's small things like that which really make the difference.

The hotel is conveniently located close to the business district and is 5 minutes in a taxi from the central bus station, and 10-15 minutes from the Expo Centre.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you have work commitments in Sharjah, or if you would like to experience more tradition that many of the glitz and glamour hotels in Dubai can offer. A trip to Dubai cost as little as Dhs 17.00 (approximately £3) by taxi then bus and takes around 40 minutes, so its great value to stay here!

Thanks again to Pritish (Restaurant Manager), Mohamed Ali (General Manager) and Binu (Health Club).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your recent stay here at the Sharjah Rotana. I am glad to know that our services and facilities met your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team, especially to Prithish our F&B Captain and Binu our Fitness Instructor, as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you very much for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Just spent two nights here. Really nice hotel, lovely lobby and the staff are superb. They will do anything for you, and thoroughly spoilt out 14 month old daughter. Rooms were a good size, breakfast buffet is amazing and the restaurant staff are probably the best I've met (thanks Pritesh). Room service is available 24 hours, and has a good menu.

Good pool, if not a little small, but a nice area and again, food available.

Drawbacks?
1: Rooms maybe a little dated
2: No wi-fi in the rooms. Has it in the lobby, but only hard-wired broadband, ok if you take a laptop with you.
3: Veggie options are limited, although, is enough choice for something different if there only 2-3 days.
4: Location not the best, but close to central Sharjah.

Overall, would use again, a good, honest hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim_Muggins
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for spending your time to share your experience on your recent stay at the Sharjah Rotana. I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities met your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team, especially to Pritish from Al Dar Restaurant, as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable "Treasured Time".

Reviewed 26 September 2013

this was my second visit to sharjah rotana, at first i was not satisfied with the room as i had some issue, after i complained and from the first call, they changed my room to a better one and apologized for the inconvenient. i was very delighted with the level of service and hospitality. the breakfast buffet was amazing and i can't wait to visit them again. thumps up for Sharjah Rotana Hotel.

Room Tip: while choosing a room i advice to go for the deluxe better than the standard room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aiman A
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments to Sharjah Rotana on trip advisor.

Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My First visit to UAE I stayed at the Sharjah Rotana It was an excelant experance .it had everything a woman traveling on her own in UAE had to offer.It was a buffet breakfeast with everything to offer.
it also had a jim and a pool.The rooms were very nice with all mode cons TV,Internet room service.The bathrooms were very nice fresh towels every day,reception were very helpful taxi easy from hotel to all malls.I would not hesitate to go back to the sharjah Rotana.Pauline Taylor

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank paulinetaylor
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are also delighted to hear that the hotel, location, facilities and services have met your expectations. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the team.

Thank you and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The room is a little bit shabby. Nothing too bad, just a bit tatty in the bathroom. It was comfortable enough though, especially since it was only £45 which included a good buffet breakfast.

Had a walk around trying to find a half decent restaurant, but everything looked a bit run down so we went to the hotel's restaurant. The food was great, as was the service.

The main complaint against the hotel was that it charges for wifi. It's not a fortune (12 dibs an hour), but it should be included in the room rate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BritTravellingAround
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest

I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities.

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively, especially to Al Dar restaurant and have been gladly shared with the whole team as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.