Sur Hostel
Posada El Capullo(Colonia del Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$90
Radisson Colonia del Sacramento Hotel(Colonia del Sacramento)
US$135
Charco Hotel(Colonia del Sacramento)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Costa Colonia Riverside Boutique Hotel(Colonia del Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Posada Las Terrazas(Colonia del Sacramento)
US$109
US$93
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Don Antonio Posada(Colonia del Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Pool
Le Moment Posada Boutique(Colonia del Sacramento)
US$136
La Casa de los Limoneros(Colonia del Sacramento)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Remus-Art Hostel(Colonia del Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Posada Le Vrero(Colonia del Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$52
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This hostel has a few things that many hostels do not have, which makes it stand out in my opinion

-Fans in the rooms (important!!)
-Black out shades
- Wifi that reaches the dorms.

It is a pretty threadbare hostel, but the staff are friendly and it serves its purpose.

The best part about the hostel is the people are who work there. I only really interacted with one staff member there, because my spanish is pretty bad. He, I felt, went above and beyond to make my stay good. He was always available to answer questions, and answered them thoroughly. He let me use his computer when I needed to do some things that I was unable to do on a phone, and printed some things out for me. I wanted to post flyers around the town advertising massage services, he printed them for me, and even wrote other hostels about it for me. He was great, made me feel comfortable, made me feel at home, and made me feel like I could ask him anything. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
SurHostel, Administración at Sur Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Loralee:
Thank you for discharges concepts.
Just we try to give our guests a warm welcome and comfortable stay, to really feel at home away from home.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and are welcome every time you're in our city.
regards

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I'm sure how to write this review because the staff here are very friendly but also made a few mistakes. We booked two beds in a mixed dorm and ended up getting separate dorms for our first night before being moved to a mixed dorm. We also paid on checking in but after we left got several emails from the owner who said he couldn't remember us paying. We assume he remembered because after a few emails we didn't hear from him again. The breakfast is very basic but nice enough and the rooms and showers are clean.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2015

A very friendly (including a 420 friendly) place. The rooms are quite packed, that's just what hostels are. Price range from $16 to $20. It's a great place to meet other travelers.You can cook your own food, but sometims the kitchen gets crowded.

Room Tip: Book early in season and weekends. This place fills up.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Well what an experience, the only good thing about this hostel is its location! I didn't enjoy my stay here at all. No linen until 11pm at night and when asked enormous times about it, it seemed they were upset/angry at us for asking, It didn't help that my partner was sick and needed rest! Our room looked and felt dirty as well as bathrooms. Overall we were happy to leave early the next day! We don't expect things to be brilliant but a few upgrades are definitely needed!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erin S
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

Location ok for Main Street & bus station. On a side street so not so noisy.

Hostel pretty empty and not a lot of food left at breakfast, but I was there right towards the end time.

One guy who worked at the hostel spoke English, a lot of signs in Spanish only so I'm not sure if they get a lot of English speaking travellers.

The bathrooms weren't the greatest. No towels included.

Thought the price was high for a room with only a fan and shared bathroom.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple