Hoachampa Cafe
Ranked #174 of 862 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Hoachampa shop is a shop of Coffee bean,leaf teas, flower teas, cocoa and chocolate of VietNam for sale. We also have coffee wares (coffee maker, grinder,filter etc), tea pot and cup, Hoian ceramic, special souvenir from bronze, sandalwood, agarwood..etc.We share about coffee and tea culture of Vietnam like a local educational coffee and tea shop.
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Whenever I visit Hoi An, Hoachampa is one of the first places I always go to for a cup of coffee. Unlike other coffee shop, this store provides a huge variety of coffee beans and tea leaves. I always get a cup of their weasel coffee, it's a bit more expensive but definitely worth the money . In the winter, their homemade Kumquat tea always makes me feel warm inside. When i was at the store, i learned more about the different types of tea through the owners. Hoachampa also makes me feel like at home, they have the best customer service, even teaching me how to make coffee from the dripper. I will definitely come back when I visit Vietnam again :)

2  Thank Ivy T

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

A must visit for coffee lovers.
Owner and workers are very nice and patient. Spent a whole hour here tasting and buying coffee.

2  Thank Polina P
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I came across this place and it was a great find. The owner was so lovely and knowledgeable and was more than happy to allow me and my friend to try the coffee and tea and even sat with me and showed me how to make proper Vietnamese coffee in my new coffee cups. Great experience!!!!!

2  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Definitely worth a stop for all coffee lovers. Employees are sweet, knowledgeable and non-pushy in sales.

I learned a lot about coffee in Vietnam and purchased a coffee filter for a much cheaper price and better quality than the market.

They also have teas, chocolate and lots of coffee paraphernalia!

2  Thank CassyBee33
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Just been there with my husband. Bought four 250g Vietnam luxury coffee. Owner offered us some free tastings. Relatively good price.

2  Thank Paulina K