“Perfect”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #2 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time I've had a Taylor made suit so going in I was a bit of a novice. My Taylor Hana helped me every step of the way and had many helpful suggestions so a big thank you to her. Fantastic customer service throughout highly recommend, when I wanted added extras she was happy to accommodate.

Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

We highly appreciate you taking the time to review us and for recommending us to future clients. We pride ourselves in the quality of our fabrics and service delivery and we are really happy to hear that we achieved both with you. We are so happy and proud to hear that your first tailoring experience was a pleasant one and that Hanh

We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 5 years so you can enjoy shopping online and from the comfort of your home. Thank you for recommending us for the professionalism and advice you received. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

All the best from us at Kimmy Tailor.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,380)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really happy with my new tailored navy suit. The slim fit is very good. I got good advice from the tailor on colour of sticking for example, the 3 fitting appointments where quick and adjustments done were very expertly advised and performed.
Thank you 5 Star.....

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us to other clients. We value your appreciation and acknowledgement of the professionalism and guidance you received during your tailoring experience at Kimmy Tailor. We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 5 years so you can enjoy shopping online and from the comfort of your home. We hope that you enjoy wearing your new navy suit and look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We heard about Kimmy's from other travellers and were very impressed with the high quality clothes we got - they are not the cheapest but are definitely the best in town!!! (I've visited Hoi An in the past and had used a cheaper alternative...with very different results). A very special thanks to Suong and Viên who were amazing and their experience advising on what styles and colours would suit us best meant the results were fabulous! We got suits, shirts and dresses made and are very very happy with everything. This is THE place to go for clothes in Hoi An. Many thanks again Suong and Viên

Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us to future clients.

We are happy to hear that you had good experience with Vien and Suong as your assistants and that they gave you good advice. We hope that you enjoy wearing your new suits, shirts and dresses and look forward to seeing you again one day. Until then, we'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for 5 years so you can shop online and from the comfort of home.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service! Chi helped me and she was so profesionel and nice. I got exactly what i wanted. I would highly recomend Kimmy Custom Tailor.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for complimenting Chi on her positive energy and talents. This makes us very happy. We hope that you enjoy wearing your new clothes and look forward to welcoming you back again one day!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Kimmy's Custom Tailor came recommended to me by a good friend who had found them excellent...and I was not disappointed! I was looked after by Chi who was just so wonderful and really made the experience a lot of fun. She understood exactly what I wanted and was just so lovely and brilliant to deal with. Next time I am in Hoi An, I want to bring an empty suitcase so I have shop here more!! Thank you to all, especially Chi at Kimmy's!!

1  Thank Áine D

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for complimenting Chi on her positive energy and talents. This gives us all an extra boost of enthusiasm to keep our commitment to ensuring our clients have the ultimate guest experience.

We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 5 years so you can enjoy shopping online and from the comfort of your home. We value your review and thank you for recommending us to future clients. We look forward to welcoming you back with your empty suitcase!