“Hard to Beat...”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #2 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I visited Kimmy and and another tailor I won't mention and I have to say I'm pretty happy with both regarding quality and fit- but you can't beat a friendly smile. Chi and Hana worked with us from start to finish and they were a pleasure. Happy and always ready with jokes.

I appreciated the customer service, they were willing to make some big changes in a very short amount of time.

I'm looking forward to visiting them again whenever I make it back to Vietnam.
I hope Kimmy and all of Hoi An is able to bounce back from the recent typhoon flood.

1  Thank Jeremy R
Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

A huge thanks for taking the time to review us and for recommending Kimmy to future clients as "Hard to beat.."

We are so touched by your kind words and care and would like you to know that we have made a full recovery from the recent floods, thank you! We value your special mention here of Chi and Hana for giving you the best customer service during your tailoring experience with us.

We are thrilled to hear that you intend coming back to visit us in the future and definitely look forward to that. In the meantime, be reminded that we save your measurements for up to 5 years, so you can shop online and from the comfort of home.

Thank you again for your much appreciated support. Enjoy wearing your new items.
Kimmy Management

Write a ReviewReviews (5,569)
All reviews
in 55 reviews
"final product"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

It’s difficult to choose the right shop for clothes in Hoi An, so we followed some tips.

No regrets at all at Kimmy Customer Tailor! After choosing a style and fabric, measurements were taken. We felt there was enough time and excellent guidance and tips from our saleswoman Linda! In the evening and the day after, fitting took place. Again Linda helped us a great deal. A third planned fitting wasn’t necessary, but it was nice to know that there was another opportunity for comments. They really take the necessary time to provide excellent results!

Thanks Kimmy and especially Linda! We are happy customers!

Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

A huge thank you from all of us to you for choosing Kimmy Tailor as the place for "Excellent service - beautiful clothes". We appreciate the time you took to review us. Thank you for your special mention of Linda for giving you excellent tips during your tailoring experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again one day and until then, would like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for 5 years so you can shop online and from the comfort of your home. Enjoy wearing your new clothes!

Kimmy Tailor

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Having had many 'made to measure' suits from sites such as indochino I can hands down say the quality and final product of the 3 suits I brought from Kimmy far surpasses that of M2M suits I own.

Knowing exactly the style I wanted I brought in a suit which fitted well for kimmy to copy. They did an amazing job.. Replicated ever last detail from the interior monogram, contrast button holes, pick stitching everything.. All at no adding cost to the price first agreed.

Will certainly be ordering more online and would recommend kimmy to anyone.

I was served by Nole who certainly knows her stuff and suggested some alterations which defiantly improved the suits

Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for recommending us to future clients as the go-to place for M2M suits!

We value all feedback and believe that future clients will benefit from your review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your three suits and all the custom design details that went into it. We appreciate you mentioning our online policy to future guests and look forward to hearing from you then. Enjoy wearing your suits!

We look forward to welcoming you when you're back in Hoi An!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

First time I've had a Taylor made suit so going in I was a bit of a novice. My Taylor Hana helped me every step of the way and had many helpful suggestions so a big thank you to her. Fantastic customer service throughout highly recommend, when I wanted added extras she was happy to accommodate.

Dear valued guest,

We highly appreciate you taking the time to review us and for recommending us to future clients. We pride ourselves in the quality of our fabrics and service delivery and we are really happy to hear that we achieved both with you. We are so happy and proud to hear that your first tailoring experience was a pleasant one and that Hanh

We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 5 years so you can enjoy shopping online and from the comfort of your home. Thank you for recommending us for the professionalism and advice you received. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

All the best from us at Kimmy Tailor.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Really happy with my new tailored navy suit. The slim fit is very good. I got good advice from the tailor on colour of sticking for example, the 3 fitting appointments where quick and adjustments done were very expertly advised and performed.
Thank you 5 Star.....

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us to other clients. We value your appreciation and acknowledgement of the professionalism and guidance you received during your tailoring experience at Kimmy Tailor. We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 5 years so you can enjoy shopping online and from the comfort of your home. We hope that you enjoy wearing your new navy suit and look forward to welcoming back in the future!