“The most terrible waxing”
Review of Hoi An Aly Spa

Hoi An Aly Spa
Ranked #59 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: ALY Spa is located in 49 Ba Trieu Street, Hoi An Town, which was recognized one of the World Cultural Heritage in 1999 by UNESCO and is honourably ranked one of the Asian top ten interesting and attractive places in 2009. It will take you a few minutes to walk to Aly Spa from the town center. Coming to Aly Spa you can enjoy your own pure oriental atmosphere, a real world with sublime emotion and wallowing yourselves in absolutely relaxing state. Different from other modern spas, Aly Spa with the bold orient we neither use modern machines nor cosmetic.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I had a shockingly bad and painful waxing experience there. Unfortunately, the ladies have absolutely no clue about waxing. I wanted to stop half way through, because it was unbearable and took ages, but I let them finish. Still I was left with 70% hair on my legs and wax traces all over. When I told the lady at the reception I cant pay the full price because it wasnt done and it was a really bad experience, she became totally mad and agressive, shouting, screaming at me, calling me a bad person and hitting the table!! I just paid almost the full price and left the place as soon as I could!

All reviews
"therapist"
in 8 reviews
"ginger"

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My wife had a very bad waxing experience. She even told the lady to remove the waxing of their prestations.
Not professionnal at all. One star just because the ladies were nice.

1  Thank Fernando A
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this to anyone so professional and I have had a lot massages very well priced as well x I will defiantly be back x

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My husband & I both had a fantastic hot stone massage here- always a good sign when you fall asleep. We had a lovely ginger welcoming drink prior to that was a lovely touch.
The only aspect that was missing in order to give it 5 stars was lack of tranquil music to make the experience complete.