Hoi An Garden Villas(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Agoda.com
US$90
US$53
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$70
US$60
US$84
US$63
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Vinh Hung Library Hotel(Hoi An)
US$35
US$30
  • Breakfast included
US$47
US$42
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$373
US$162
  • Breakfast included
US$223
US$179
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2014

As a solo traveler, this was a more than ok option to stay and Visit Hoi An. Is not far from the touristy places, but you also have a lot of calm. The staff could be nicer and more helfpul more than salesman of products and services, but the price and the room were more than ok if you want to visit the city without high expectations.

Room Tip: Average hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2014

For us the room was ok. Close to the old town, we stayed on the ground floor in a room with a fan for 10 $. The room has no windows so the smell is a bit stale. There is a mosquito net but we use the bug spray so it was fine. It wasn't to loud, tough it's close to the street. On the room key it actually says WC :)
The staff was very friendly but the young girl really wanted to try to sell us the tailored clothes and it seems like they don't like it if you don't want any.
It's ok but we found a cheaper hotel with ac even closer to old town.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

PLEASE do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all costs. We stayed in the room on the first floor the first night and were constantly being swarmed by Mosquitos. Every time we killed them, they always seemed to reappear. That was annoying until an enormous spider appeared the size of my palm on our headboard. I woke up the security man who sleeps in the lobby, told him about the enormous spider now on the bed and after making a half hearted attempt to kill it, he just left the room saying not to worry about it. I assured him I wouldn't be able to sleep with the spider and demanded another room. 5 minutes after the woman at reception lied and told me there were no other rooms open, she finally said ok and brought us to another room with a broken TV and a broken shower. They woke us up at 7 the next morning and moved us to another smaller room with a broken TV, no hot water and ants. Finally, when we booked our day trip to My Son we asked how much it actually costs since we know this is the land of hidden fees and she continually assured us it was $5 for everything including the bus, entrance fee and lunch but of course once we got there we had to pay another $5 to get in to see the ruins. These people will lie to you and try to take advantage of you every chance they get and the rooms are atrocious.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexfens
Reviewed 1 November 2014

My Chau Hotel has a great location close to the Ancient Town and also close to the main road that leads to the beautiful An Bang Beach, 4kms away.
The staff here are wonderful, both Oanh & Trinh helped me with great attention with any problems or questions I had during my stay, booking bus & tour tickets at a reasonable rate as well as allowing me to store my luggage whilst I went on a small side trip.
Rooms are large & clean, with cable TV with English films at night.
Also the bikes they have for rent are very new & reliable, sometimes surprising for Vietnam!
The Pho Bu across the road at the street stall great also.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mattsydmiller
Reviewed 30 October 2014

I feel good when i stay here. I stay here 3 night.
The room just 10$/1 night, the staff very good and friendly.
when you come in Hoi An if you no have the hotel you can come in MY CHAU hotel . This is good for you everything...!

Room Tip: you can choose the room have windown !
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo