“EXCEPTIONAL TAILORS!”
Review of Cloth Shop SU

Cloth Shop SU
Ranked #107 of 452 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The girls who work here are great, very helpful and friendly. Extremely professional and don't rush you to purchase of you aren't comfortable. Much better than the high priced tailors in the main street area. Come here for exceptional service and quality! 10/10 will come again!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"adjustments"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I came here because of a recommendation from a friend and this was one of my favorite experiences! You're harassed by tailor shop sales people the second you step foot in Hoi An so being able to go at my own pace was a lovely reprieve. I had vague ideas about what I wanted and they were very relaxed about my spending an hour searching through their iPad to look at fashion photos and get more inspiration. They weren't at all pushy or trying to upsell me or insist that I buy anything, but actually offered great suggestions on what could and couldn't be done based on my tastes, budget and shape. Ha, the lead tailor, is an absolute doll. She was funny, professional, engaging and super helpful. And the clothes were produced quickly and flawlessly with very minor alterations after my first fitting (actually-- the alterations were because I didn't take her advice on things like sleeve and hem length! We laughed because she was absolutely right... the lady knows her stuff). I highly recommend this cloth shop if you're looking for a fun, pleasant shopping experience in Hoi An. Thanks Ha and the team at SU! Stacy from New York/Amsterdam :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you are shopping great, but if you don't plan to buy, be prepared to be called a cheap tourist, and all sorts of other things.. Hoi An has this hate/love thing going on with it's experience..

3  Thank Micah B
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hôi An; a place with a million of the same shops. I spent a good two days trying to find (haggling) a good deal to get a matching shirt and shorts made. SU were the best. Highly recommended by my friends and for good reason. Go straight here if you need clothes made.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at a tailor shop, so we did non quite know what to expect. I ordered two dresses abd my boyfriend ordered a suit and a couple of shirts. The next day in the morning we went back for a fitting. They made some adjustments during the day, and we got to pick everything up in the afternoon. We were super satisfied with everything! These girls are so nice, and they really know what they are doing. I can confidently reccomend this tailor shop to anyone!
Mona & Kris, Norway