“FANTASTIC SERVICE AND QUALITY CLOTHING ”
Review of Cloth Shop SU

Cloth Shop SU
Ranked #114 of 463 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We were brought in to Su's shop by an employee. Right away they made us feel comfortable and at home. As soon as you walk in they give you cold water and ask you what kind of things you are looking for.. we ended up making a LOT of clothing there and because we are getting married in September we bought a lot of suits for our wedding party.. all beautifully made and fit well. HA IS AWESOME!! we went back many times for my fiancee to be fitted so that his 4 suits fit him super well.. we also got a price that can't be beat!!!

We are so satisfied that i am going to get all my bridesmaids dresses made there as well and have them shipped to canada!!!

All reviews
"great clothes"
in 4 reviews
"lovely lady"

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

First trip to Viet Nam. Recommended Cloth Shop Su by mate. Ended up purchasing 2 x 4 piece business suits, 10 x business shirts, 5 x ties and winter jacket - all tailored made. The attention to detail is only surpassed by the customer service.

I had visited many other of the tailors in Hoi An, however none of them compared to Cloth Shop Su for material, quality, value for money and most importantly service.

All the staff at Cloth Shop Su make you feel welcome and the whole experience worthwhile.

It is with the highest recommendation I suggest anyone wanting anything tailor made go to Cloth Shop Su in Hoi An.

When I get back here again in 3 months time I shall certainly be purchasing another few suits and shirts.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The girls who work here are great, very helpful and friendly. Extremely professional and don't rush you to purchase of you aren't comfortable. Much better than the high priced tailors in the main street area. Come here for exceptional service and quality! 10/10 will come again!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I came here because of a recommendation from a friend and this was one of my favorite experiences! You're harassed by tailor shop sales people the second you step foot in Hoi An so being able to go at my own pace was a lovely reprieve. I had vague ideas about what I wanted and they were very relaxed about my spending an hour searching through their iPad to look at fashion photos and get more inspiration. They weren't at all pushy or trying to upsell me or insist that I buy anything, but actually offered great suggestions on what could and couldn't be done based on my tastes, budget and shape. Ha, the lead tailor, is an absolute doll. She was funny, professional, engaging and super helpful. And the clothes were produced quickly and flawlessly with very minor alterations after my first fitting (actually-- the alterations were because I didn't take her advice on things like sleeve and hem length! We laughed because she was absolutely right... the lady knows her stuff). I highly recommend this cloth shop if you're looking for a fun, pleasant shopping experience in Hoi An. Thanks Ha and the team at SU! Stacy from New York/Amsterdam :)