“Perfect shirts for super sharp price”
Review of Cloth Shop SU

Cloth Shop SU
Ranked #107 of 452 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We were approached by a really nice lady near Hoi An old town. I needed some shirts, both casual and for under my suit. I was amazed by the great quality and fit and I am really happy with the result, especially for such a great price compared to some of the other tailor shops. I would certainly recommend this shop to everyone!!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"adjustments"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Thu started talking to me on the street if I was interested in getting a suit tailored while I was on my way to another tailor advised from TripAdvisor. I went with Thu but before talking more to them I wanted to check out the other store. At the other store I was not greeted with enthusiasm or any interest in me so I went back to Sus clothing. We were 4 friends initially only going in for me to buy 1 suit and 3 shirts. We ended up buying 3 suits, 7 shirts & 3 dresses because their service was so good. We went in a couple of times to check the processes and were always welcomed super nicely. The ladies joked a lot with us and always gave 100 percent to fulfill our wishes. We are very happy with the result and would recommend it to anybody to come by here before checking any other store. Love Ha and Phuong!

1  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We were led to this shop by a hawker. However, it was well and truly worthwhile. Great clothes, great service. Lovely girls to deal with. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We were brought in to Su's shop by an employee. Right away they made us feel comfortable and at home. As soon as you walk in they give you cold water and ask you what kind of things you are looking for.. we ended up making a LOT of clothing there and because we are getting married in September we bought a lot of suits for our wedding party.. all beautifully made and fit well. HA IS AWESOME!! we went back many times for my fiancee to be fitted so that his 4 suits fit him super well.. we also got a price that can't be beat!!!

We are so satisfied that i am going to get all my bridesmaids dresses made there as well and have them shipped to canada!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

First trip to Viet Nam. Recommended Cloth Shop Su by mate. Ended up purchasing 2 x 4 piece business suits, 10 x business shirts, 5 x ties and winter jacket - all tailored made. The attention to detail is only surpassed by the customer service.

I had visited many other of the tailors in Hoi An, however none of them compared to Cloth Shop Su for material, quality, value for money and most importantly service.

All the staff at Cloth Shop Su make you feel welcome and the whole experience worthwhile.

It is with the highest recommendation I suggest anyone wanting anything tailor made go to Cloth Shop Su in Hoi An.

When I get back here again in 3 months time I shall certainly be purchasing another few suits and shirts.