“Amazing! Would 100% come again ”
Review of Cloth Shop SU

Cloth Shop SU
Ranked #108 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I wear a lot of suits for work so I’m quite familiar with what distinguishes a well tailored suit from a bad one. The ladies at SU definitely know how to make a fantastic suit. I had 3 suits, 4 shirts, and a pair of pants made. They also perfectly mimicked clothing from Aritzia and Lululemon for my girlfriend. She was a little worried at first but they turned out perfect without even needing another fitting. My suits were modern style as I’m in my mid 20s and they look indistinguishable from a GQ magazine. The ladies also made the trip so so so enjoyable. They constantly made us laugh and were very patient with our selection process. They also had helpful tips on which patterns and styles would look best on our body types and didn’t just say “yes” to everything we showed interest in. Overall just a really great experience and I’m happy we came to SU.

1  Thank jthom671
in 19 reviews
"adjustments"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were extremely friendly and chatty during my first visit, however once I had agreed to buy a dress the attitudes of the staff suddenly changed. I turned up for my first fitting and instead of being met with a smile like the previous day I was met with blank faces and was told to sit with no explanation as to why, whilst all staff just ignored me and chatted around me. Their attitudes remained the same for my second fitting and final visit when I picked up my dress and said thank you no one said bye and Ha who had done all my fittings just walked off. Such a shame as a tailoring experience is meant to be enjoyable and fun but it was ruined by the attitude of the staff who acted as if I was nuisance during my visits. The dress itself was well made but with so many tailors in Hoi An you could easily get a dress of the same quality with service that is friendly and enthusiastic from start to finish. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The entire cohort of staff were super lovely. We came back for a couple of fittings to ensure the perfect fit, insisted on by staff (they wanted perfection!). We got 2 short sleeve shirts, 3 suits, 3 dresses, 2 shorts and 2 blazers all tailored for $1200 AU
We were approached by a lovely lady who wasn't pushy and had very good english and explained that they if they find you then they don't have to pay commission to hotels etc so can give us a better price. Makes sense really!
Would happily go back there again and most certainly reccomend!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We were approached by a really nice lady near Hoi An old town. I needed some shirts, both casual and for under my suit. I was amazed by the great quality and fit and I am really happy with the result, especially for such a great price compared to some of the other tailor shops. I would certainly recommend this shop to everyone!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Thu started talking to me on the street if I was interested in getting a suit tailored while I was on my way to another tailor advised from TripAdvisor. I went with Thu but before talking more to them I wanted to check out the other store. At the other store I was not greeted with enthusiasm or any interest in me so I went back to Sus clothing. We were 4 friends initially only going in for me to buy 1 suit and 3 shirts. We ended up buying 3 suits, 7 shirts & 3 dresses because their service was so good. We went in a couple of times to check the processes and were always welcomed super nicely. The ladies joked a lot with us and always gave 100 percent to fulfill our wishes. We are very happy with the result and would recommend it to anybody to come by here before checking any other store. Love Ha and Phuong!

1  Thank Daniel D