When arriving in HOI AN, whether it's early morning or around noon, a lovely young lady will welcome you at the bus station, showing you pictures of her hotel called NEW SUNSHINE HOMESTAY. Generally I am not very fond of getting cought at bus or train stations, but this time it was a real success.
NEW SUNSHINE is about 2 km outside HOI AN, in an absolutely quiet location surrounded by banana trees and rice fields.
The rooms are big, clean and have modern bath rooms.
For the breakfast – not included but generous and cheap – everyone can find something to his taste. You can take it outside on a very pleasant roof-protected terrasse.
It is also possible to order a dinner that Huong (the lovely lady) will cook for you ; I promise it to be excellent (and cheap).
Anyway, Huong, her husband and their employees do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. Among many nice things they offer the following :
- a swimming pool
- a quick laundry service
- bycicles for free to go to town or the nearby villages and river
- travel information and bookings
A real fine address in the most beautiful town of Vietnam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoi An Van Loi Hotel is located in the centre of the Hoian market with all the attractions offered by the ancient town. Our terraces offer breathtaking views of Hoi An, marble mountains, Cua Dai Beach, Cham Island and the Thu Bon River. Completed in March 2004, Van Loi is rated 3 star hotel with 82 international standard rooms in a good combination of ancient and modern architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Van Loi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Van Loi Hoi An